Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dandelion tea blocks Covid spike protein
@"WonderCow" 

rom root to flower, dandelion are highly nutritious plants, loaded with vitamins, minerals and fiber.
Dandelion root is often dried and consumed as a tea but can also be eaten in its whole form.

In terms of nutritional content, the dandelion patch in your backyard can join the rankings with the rest of your vegetable garden.
Dandelion greens can be eaten cooked or raw and serve as an excellent source of vitamins A, C and K. They also contain vitamin E, folate and small amounts of other B vitamins.
The root of the dandelion is rich in the carbohydrate inulin, which is a type of Soluble Fiber found in plants that supports the growth and maintenance of a healthy bacterial flora in your intestinal tract.
So you can see it is the Vitamins that help to strengthen your immune system.

What do I use it for mainly?
To help support your body’s ability to fight infection.
The potential to prevent the growth of cancerous cells in many different organ systems.
Traditional herbal medicine utilizes dandelion to treat constipation and other symptoms of impaired digestion.
Dandelion have a protective effect on liver tissue in the presence of toxic substances and stress.

Best used dried out, the Roots, Leafs and Stems of the plant has the most Vitamins, the Flower Buds are best for teas or adding to a meal of red meat or fish or a Beef and Potato Stew.
I often boil the Roots and Stems and Leafs in mineral water and sell to my patients all ready in a QT jar so all they have to do is drink it.
For my patent's with High Blood Pressure, Diabetes and need to lose weight, I boil the Root, Stem and Leafs.
For people with Liver or Digestive problems, Chop and Dry the entire plant (root, stem and flower) and add to all your meals, even your morning eggs or hash-brown potatoes. 

[Image: %E8%92%B2%E5%85%AC%E8%8B%B1-tcm-shutters...quality=80] Making tea.

I hope this helped, my Traditional Chinese Medicine Book is in all mandarin Chinese but I do know this is a good book in English.

[Image: 51im7-JglqL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dandelion tea blocks Covid spike protein - by guohua - 06-26-2021, 05:03 PM