Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
On the Flip Side of the Covid-19 Vaccine...
I realize those who have had the shot do not want to hear this. Those who have not had the shot might be interested. Yesterday after a very hot golf game one of the guys I was playing with told the story of his father-in-law. The guy was/is 62, strong as an ox, (rainy season and rice planting is being done) and 6 days ago got the Chinese Covid shot. 3 days later he is in ICU.. He is still in the hospital.

One of my long time Caddies I had not seen at the golf course for a while so I called her to see if she was "Still Alive ?" Come to find out she too (I think she is 36 years old ) got the Chinese vaccination. She said for almost a week she could not control her body or even walk properly. She could stay upright if she walked after a few days like a Duck by holding onto friends or furniture. She is much better now but still no strength in the arm she got the shot in. Yes she let the Doctor know as she had to go to the hospital several times.. That was 3 weeks ago when she got the shot.

One of my friends in Australia got theĀ Astra zenec Vaccine and within 3 days broke out in a red rash that was painful. The good news is the doctors gave him some lotion which helped greatly and he says he is OK now but hesitant about the second shot..

I realize I am just a screen name on a web site so take what I have written however you want. I figure it is a civic duty to report first/second hand what I have been told. If you have had the vaccine and have not had any bad side effects or grown a 3d nipple good for you. There are others not quite so fortunate.

Messages In This Thread
RE: On the Flip Side of the Covid-19 Vaccine... - by 727Sky - 06-19-2021, 06:54 AM