Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
On the Flip Side of the Covid-19 Vaccine...
(06-18-2021, 07:33 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(06-18-2021, 03:47 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: The guy on the left is the doctor who invented mRNA vaccine technology. He may know a thing or two about the subject. Even he agrees there is a problem. 

@"ABNARTY",  very good information. I posted it on FB, and of course the 'fact checkers' had to weigh in. I get so frustrated with that place! I try to share there because that's where most of the 'asleep' dwell.

Facebook fact checkers  tinywondering 

There's an oxymoron. Are they going to correct the man who invented the technology? Phd's and engineers working on the problem everyday? Please....

I salute your effort on FB as I have given up on that forum. I keep up with friends and family there and that's it. The "hide all from..." gets a workout from me. To be clear, I do not block my peeps, just wherever or whomever they are getting BS from. 

They are all adults and if they can't smell what's cooking, nothing I say will change their mind. I still care about them though. Weird world.

Messages In This Thread
RE: On the Flip Side of the Covid-19 Vaccine... - by ABNARTY - 06-18-2021, 08:59 PM