Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
On the Flip Side of the Covid-19 Vaccine...
(06-17-2021, 12:49 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Some people are flipping, doing a 180 turn around where the covid-19 vaccine is concerned. People who have been paying attention and listening to real doctors and scientists who haven't been paid off are concluding that within the next three years, people who have taken the vaccine will be impaired, or dead. 
The Oil and Gas Industry is planning on getting rid of people who have been vaccinated and replacing them with those who haven't been vaccinated. 
Talk about doing a flip-flop!   tinyhuh

I think this may be a good thing. People who are vaccinated can spread/shed the virus to others, so I've heard. It makes me uneasy to go out now because I'm afraid I'll be close to someone who has had the jab. I'm pretty sure I've already had the virus though, so maybe I won't be affected too bad. 

I watched a video on the Dan Bongino show. I can't find it at the moment. 

The short version is SARS and MERS are both coronaviruses. They traveled from a bat to another mammal and then to humans. But they did it poorly. While tragic, the number of people who died from those diseases was tiny on a world wide scale. Then C19 comes along, same family of viruses, and it can hop from human to human in a scarily effective manner. It shoots across the planet in a matter of weeks. 

Now it is looking like it came from a lab. If so, it's ability to spread is not natural. It was designed because naturally the ability is not there. 

Warning, tin foil hat speculation follows:

If whoever designed the virus needed a test to see how well it can transmit, they got it. 

If whoever financed this virus wanted to send a message, they did so.

The lethality? We already know how C19 deaths have been counted. A dry run? 

Double Warning, tin foil hat speculation further out on a limb follows:

The vaccine is more harmful than the disease by some metrics yet the propaganda and social engineering have been going full tilt. That worries me.

Now you have a big industry already planning for the worst "just in case". If they did not take it seriously, why would they bother? Time is money to them. They would not mess around unless they felt it had merit.

Messages In This Thread
RE: On the Flip Side of the Covid-19 Vaccine... - by ABNARTY - 06-18-2021, 12:09 AM