Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Kook Conspiracy Theorists
#1
I just started this new section to Rogues Politics because of this Headline:  tinysure

Quote:Kook Conspiracy Theorists at Morning Joe: GOP Will Steal 2024 Election!

All I have to say is,,, GOD I HOPE SO! As my husband said after reading this article, "Democrat's Know They Stole This Election and Are Damn Afraid of 2024."
Quote:The liberal media loves to accuse President Trump and Republicans at large of pushing conspiracy theories. But it was Morning Joe today that pushed a huge one itself: nothing less than that Republicans would steal the 2024 presidential election by altering the electoral vote count. 

Mika Brzezinski kicked things off by reading at length from a column by Yale professor Timothy Snyder, wherein he spun the conspiracy theory. The Snyder scenario [emphasis added]:

Quote:"The Republican candidate in 2024 loses the popular vote by several million and the electoral vote by the margin of a few states. State legislatures, claiming fraud, alter the electoral count vote. The House and Senate accept that altered count. The losing candidate becomes the president. We no longer have democratically-elected government."
Snyder is the same guy who in 2017 predicted that Trump would stage the equivalent of the Nazi Reichstag fire by declaring a state of emergency and taking full control of the government. That of course never happened, but Snyder's poor powers of prognostication didn't deter the Morning Joe crew from buying into his latest scaremongering theory.
Mika Brzezinski and Joe Scarborough both declared it "chilling." and Charlie Sykes, Morning Joe's resident Never Trumper, naturally concurred. Here's the exchange for context: 


Quote:MIKA BRZEZINSKI: State legislatures, claiming fraud, alter the electoral count vote. The House and Senate accept that altered count. The losing candidate becomes the president. We no longer have democratically-elected government. The big lie is designed not to win an election, but to discredit one. 
. . . 
Joe, I — this is chilling to me. What do you make of that?
JOE SCARBOROUGH: Well, I think it should be chilling to everybody.
. . . 
CHARLIE SYKES: You know, I would really very much like to say that these concerns are paranoid and hysterical, but in fact I don’t think, I don't think that’s the case. 
Source
Read the article for yourself and YOU decide!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Reply
#2
(06-08-2021, 07:23 PM)guohua Wrote: I just started this new section to Rogues Politics because of this Headline:  tinysure

Quote:Kook Conspiracy Theorists at Morning Joe: GOP Will Steal 2024 Election!

All I have to say is,,, GOD I HOPE SO! As my husband said after reading this article, "Democrat's Know They Stole This Election and Are Damn Afraid of 2024."
Quote:The liberal media loves to accuse President Trump and Republicans at large of pushing conspiracy theories. But it was Morning Joe today that pushed a huge one itself: nothing less than that Republicans would steal the 2024 presidential election by altering the electoral vote count. 

Mika Brzezinski kicked things off by reading at length from a column by Yale professor Timothy Snyder, wherein he spun the conspiracy theory. The Snyder scenario [emphasis added]:

Quote:"The Republican candidate in 2024 loses the popular vote by several million and the electoral vote by the margin of a few states. State legislatures, claiming fraud, alter the electoral count vote. The House and Senate accept that altered count. The losing candidate becomes the president. We no longer have democratically-elected government."
Snyder is the same guy who in 2017 predicted that Trump would stage the equivalent of the Nazi Reichstag fire by declaring a state of emergency and taking full control of the government. That of course never happened, but Snyder's poor powers of prognostication didn't deter the Morning Joe crew from buying into his latest scaremongering theory.
Mika Brzezinski and Joe Scarborough both declared it "chilling." and Charlie Sykes, Morning Joe's resident Never Trumper, naturally concurred. Here's the exchange for context: 


Quote:MIKA BRZEZINSKI: State legislatures, claiming fraud, alter the electoral count vote. The House and Senate accept that altered count. The losing candidate becomes the president. We no longer have democratically-elected government. The big lie is designed not to win an election, but to discredit one. 
. . . 
Joe, I — this is chilling to me. What do you make of that?
JOE SCARBOROUGH: Well, I think it should be chilling to everybody.
. . . 
CHARLIE SYKES: You know, I would really very much like to say that these concerns are paranoid and hysterical, but in fact I don’t think, I don't think that’s the case. 
Source
Read the article for yourself and YOU decide!


they know damn good and well if trump runs in 2024 he will win. that's why they keep going after him and are still talking about him 6 months after he left office, and fighting all the audits purposed or going on. 

if trump doesn't run there is at least one that will step up and it's and in my opinion win and he will put the fear of their lib god in them and that Governor Ron from Florida.

Quote:(CNN)Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis has a clear pathway to running for president in 2024, emerging from the coronavirus pandemic as the most recognizable Republican governor in the country.

Link:Ron DeSantis is on a path to 2024, Democrates hope to head him off
"it seems to me, that i could live my life a lot better than i think i am"



the working man




Reply
#3
@hounddoghowlie 
Quote:they know damn good and well if trump runs in 2024 he will win. that's why they keep going after him and are still talking about him 6 months after he left office, and fighting all the audits purposed or going on. 


if trump doesn't run there is at least one that will step up and it's and in my opinion win and he will put the fear of their lib god in them and that Governor Ron from Florida.
                                                                                                      GiantThumbsUp
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Reply
#4
(06-08-2021, 07:23 PM)guohua Wrote: I just started this new section to Rogues Politics because of this Headline:  tinysure

Quote:Kook Conspiracy Theorists at Morning Joe: GOP Will Steal 2024 Election!

All I have to say is,,, GOD I HOPE SO! As my husband said after reading this article, "Democrat's Know They Stole This Election and Are Damn Afraid of 2024."
Quote:The liberal media loves to accuse President Trump and Republicans at large of pushing conspiracy theories. But it was Morning Joe today that pushed a huge one itself: nothing less than that Republicans would steal the 2024 presidential election by altering the electoral vote count...

So Joe 'It-was-an-accident' Scarborough knows that an election can be stolen? Interesting.
minusculethinking
[Image: attachment.php?aid=953]
"They watch from behind complacent smiles whilst polishing their cutlery. Yet, with egg between the prongs"
Reply
#5
(06-08-2021, 07:23 PM)guohua Wrote:
Quote:
Quote: The losing candidate becomes the president. We no longer have democratically-elected government."

Source

My psychology education is 30 years old or so now, and therefore I may not be up to date on my psychological terminology, but I believe that what this gent said, in psychological circles, is called either "mirroring" or "projection".

It also happens to describe our current reality. Democrats are scared shitless that Republicans will learn how it's done from their theft of an election, and are desperately casting about to find a counter for it. Unfortunately for them, anything that will work to counter a Republican election theft will also work to counter a Democrat election theft...

.
“The nature of psychological compulsion is such that those who act under constraint remain under the impression that they are acting on their own initiative. The victim of mind-manipulation does not know that he is a victim. To him the walls of his prison are invisible, and he believes himself to be free. That he is not free is apparent only to other people.”

-Aldous Huxley

-- Got mask? Just sayin'...




Reply
#6
Wait? In 2020 they reassured me election rigging was impossible. Could never happen. 

But 2024 is certain to be stolen? 

But if Morning Joe says so, I guess it must be gospel. Those two are so brave.
Reply
#7
(06-09-2021, 02:36 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: Wait? In 2020 they reassured me election rigging was impossible. Could never happen. 

But 2024 is certain to be stolen? 

But if Morning Joe says so, I guess it must be gospel. Those two are so brave.

YUP! They Lied,,,,  tinysure
That is what they do best.  minusculeredtantrum
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Reply
#8
(06-08-2021, 07:54 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote: they know damn good and well if trump runs in 2024 he will win. that's why they keep going after him and are still talking about him 6 months after he left office, and fighting all the audits purposed or going on. 

if trump doesn't run there is at least one that will step up and it's and in my opinion win and he will put the fear of their lib god in them and that Governor Ron from Florida.

Quote:(CNN)Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis has a clear pathway to running for president in 2024, emerging from the coronavirus pandemic as the most recognizable Republican governor in the country.

Link:Ron DeSantis is on a path to 2024, Democrates hope to head him off

I promised myself that I would not participate in any more political threads. I am breaking that promise not to be argumentative, or recalcitrant, but to to share my view.

I think that Trump has served his purpose. I doubt very seriously he will run for President in 2024, and if he did, he would not win.

Now DeSantis is another story all together. He is very smart. He is planting his seeds, and even though I don't trust him, I do approve of some of the actions he has taken. Even though I know they are calculated to produce an outcome of his own making.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8192]




Reply
#9
(06-09-2021, 05:16 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(06-08-2021, 07:54 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote: they know damn good and well if trump runs in 2024 he will win. that's why they keep going after him and are still talking about him 6 months after he left office, and fighting all the audits purposed or going on. 

if trump doesn't run there is at least one that will step up and it's and in my opinion win and he will put the fear of their lib god in them and that Governor Ron from Florida.

Quote:(CNN)Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis has a clear pathway to running for president in 2024, emerging from the coronavirus pandemic as the most recognizable Republican governor in the country.

Link:Ron DeSantis is on a path to 2024, Democrates hope to head him off

I promised myself that I would not participate in any more political threads. I am breaking that promise not to be argumentative, or recalcitrant, but to to share my view.

I think that Trump has served his purpose. I doubt very seriously he will run for President in 2024, and if he did, he would not win.

Now DeSantis is another story all together. He is very smart. He is planting his seeds, and even though I don't trust him, I do approve of some of the actions he has taken. Even though I know they are calculated to produce an outcome of his own making.

that's what i'm kinda thinking, i think trump will do all the politicking between now and then, then when the time comes he's gonna endorse DeSantis. but it wouldn't surprise me if trump does run.

i like DeSantis, he seems to be looking out for the people and does not do a lot of puttin on a show. another thing though is the legislature, we need all the state guys to run for the fed seats. he couldn't be signing laws if they don't pass the bills.
"it seems to me, that i could live my life a lot better than i think i am"



the working man




Reply
#10
(06-09-2021, 12:42 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote: that's what i'm kinda thinking, i think trump will do all the politicking between now and then, then when the time comes he's gonna endorse DeSantis. but it wouldn't surprise me if trump does run.

i like DeSantis, he seems to be looking out for the people and does not do a lot of puttin on a show. another thing though is the legislature, we need all the state guys to run for the fed seats. he couldn't be signing laws if they don't pass the bills.

DeSantis is the consummate politician. I don't trust him. 

Though I have benefited from some of the actions he has taken, I am not blind to the fact that I just happened to luck out with that call.

I also know that DeSantis will do almost anything to get elected, so he plays by the rules of the game. He is in it to win it, not for the needs of the people, and he will be just as hard, cold, and dismissive, when I don't agree with him on of his actions.

Unfortunately, I am not seeing anyone else that is bobbing at the top, that looks like a good contender.

It looks like the guff is empty. Perhaps it is just a sign that we truly are about to enter into a brave new world.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8192]




Reply
#11
Enter?  We're already there.  The USA is a banana republic.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

Location: The lost world, Elsewhen
Reply
#12
(06-09-2021, 03:20 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: Enter?  We're already there.  The USA is a banana republic.

Cheers

I hear people say this quite often. In fact I have been hearing it for a long time. I guess everyone has their individual view on the topic, some more literally than others.

I don't think you and I would agree on the definition, but I think we agree that we have some serious problems, and we are far from rectifying those problems with our present approach.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8192]




Reply
#13
(06-09-2021, 05:16 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(06-08-2021, 07:54 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote: they know damn good and well if trump runs in 2024 he will win. that's why they keep going after him and are still talking about him 6 months after he left office, and fighting all the audits purposed or going on. 

if trump doesn't run there is at least one that will step up and it's and in my opinion win and he will put the fear of their lib god in them and that Governor Ron from Florida.

Quote:(CNN)Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis has a clear pathway to running for president in 2024, emerging from the coronavirus pandemic as the most recognizable Republican governor in the country.

Link:Ron DeSantis is on a path to 2024, Democrates hope to head him off

I promised myself that I would not participate in any more political threads. I am breaking that promise not to be argumentative, or recalcitrant, but to to share my view.

I think that Trump has served his purpose. I doubt very seriously he will run for President in 2024, and if he did, he would not win.

Now DeSantis is another story all together. He is very smart. He is planting his seeds, and even though I don't trust him, I do approve of some of the actions he has taken. Even though I know they are calculated to produce an outcome of his own making.

With regards to Trump not running again, you are probably right. I would say he is happy now as a powerful political force. Many will come to kiss the ring and hopefully favor curry with his voters.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)