Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sterilization of our Youth?
(06-09-2021, 02:17 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Now that you mention it, I'm pretty sure that no dinosaurs ever got COVID-19, which indicates to me that they must have been all fully vaccinated, so I've started working on a theory that the covid vaccine is directly responsible for the extinction of dinosaurs.

My son has not gotten the vaccine, and neither have my grand kids. I am confident that he is willing to defend them with overwhelming firepower should any attempt to vaccinate them be forced. he's not an anti vaxxer - matte of fact, he was something of a germophobe growing up - but his declaration is that his kids are not guinea pigs, just as mine are not.

My mom and her husband did paradoxically get vaccinated. I don't know why. They both already had the virus, so no vaccine was necessary. In the case of her husband, it seems likely it was actually detrimental. He has a pacemaker, and his heart has still become alarmingly arrhythmic in spite of having a pacemaker since getting the covid vaccine. Doctors are working now to sort it out and figure out where things went wrong, but none of them will listen to me about the vaccine causing it, because I don't have a medical degree like they do.

I have known many people that have gotten the vaccine, that have had few, or no known, ill effects to date.

Unfortunately, the number of people I know that have had serious complications related to the vaccine, is alarming. 

I remember when folk were getting sick from the flu vaccine, and the response was, "That just proves that it works. " 

I didn't take the flu vaccine. I worked with patients that were sick with the flu, and I never got the flu. Plain commonsense, and good basic hygeine, not even a mask, and no flu. I don't think I was lucky. I am guessing that my exposure likely provided my body with enough antibodies to keep me well.

Anyway, I just can't see the sense in taking a vaccine, that makes you sick, to prove it is working, since the whole purpose of the vaccine is supposed to be, to stop you from getting sick.  ????? I don't get it.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
Sterilization of our Youth? - by Mystic Wanderer - 06-08-2021, 05:14 PM
RE: Sterilization of our Youth? - by F2d5thCav - 06-08-2021, 05:47 PM
RE: Sterilization of our Youth? - by BIAD - 06-08-2021, 06:56 PM
RE: Sterilization of our Youth? - by Ninurta - 06-09-2021, 02:17 AM
RE: Sterilization of our Youth? - by BIAD - 06-09-2021, 11:46 AM
RE: Sterilization of our Youth? - by Ninurta - 06-09-2021, 11:26 PM
RE: Sterilization of our Youth? - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-09-2021, 02:07 PM
RE: Sterilization of our Youth? - by Ninurta - 06-09-2021, 11:37 PM
RE: Sterilization of our Youth? - by guohua - 06-09-2021, 04:46 PM