Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sterilization of our Youth?
(06-09-2021, 02:17 AM)Ninurta Wrote: ...My son has not gotten the vaccine, and neither have my grand kids. I am confident that he is willing to defend them with
overwhelming firepower should any attempt to vaccinate them be forced. he's not an anti vaxxer - matte of fact, he was
something of a germophobe growing up - but his declaration is that his kids are not guinea pigs, just as mine are not...

I was speaking to an elderly lady yesterday (Tuesday 9th), she's big in the local church and is regularly seen with
her 'old-people's-comforting-dog' that is also a blood-donor. (Really?!)

She told me that she believed: "all those silly people who don't want the vaccine should be forced to have it" for some
assumed greater-good she didn't elaborate on. She continued in her posh voice to say that the injection having 'chips'
in them is also silly.

I resisted the need to say that catching Covid-19 was also a boon as your immunity-system would now have the bullets
to inhibit latter symptoms and an injection couldn't hold properties to 'boost' any fight-back if such a virus was caught
at a later time.
Not unless the vaccine has the ability to store such magical talents in the human body and no official agency has said that.

The reality was that her husband has ailments unconnected to the virus and had been advised by the medical-system to
shield during the recent lockdown (sleep in separate beds... stuff like that). This would mean their usual lifestyle would
be disrupted and because of that, she was blaming everyone who 'refused' to take the jab.
tinywondering

The truth is never what it first seems!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
Sterilization of our Youth? - by Mystic Wanderer - 06-08-2021, 05:14 PM
RE: Sterilization of our Youth? - by F2d5thCav - 06-08-2021, 05:47 PM
RE: Sterilization of our Youth? - by BIAD - 06-08-2021, 06:56 PM
RE: Sterilization of our Youth? - by Ninurta - 06-09-2021, 02:17 AM
RE: Sterilization of our Youth? - by BIAD - 06-09-2021, 11:46 AM
RE: Sterilization of our Youth? - by Ninurta - 06-09-2021, 11:26 PM
RE: Sterilization of our Youth? - by Ninurta - 06-09-2021, 11:37 PM
RE: Sterilization of our Youth? - by guohua - 06-09-2021, 04:46 PM