Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sterilization of our Youth?
They're coming for our children! We MUST stand up and stop them!

From everything I've read and watched, this vaccine can sterilize females and males to prevent them from having children. I've also read posts on social media of pregnant women who took the vaccine and lost their baby shortly after. One baby died from drinking the mother's milk. It's a sad situation. 

Is this just another avenue to control/depopulate the world in the future?
I can promise you, the "elite" are not vaccinating their kids!

Quote:We wish to notify you of our grave concerns regarding all proposals to administer COVID-19 vaccines to children. Recently leaked Government documents suggested that a COVID-19 vaccine rollout in children over 12 years old is already planned for September 2021, and the possibility of children as young as 5 years old being vaccinated in the summer in a worst-case scenario.1

We have been deeply disturbed to hear several Government and SAGE representatives calling in the media for the COVID-19 vaccine rollout to be “turning to children as fast as we can”.2 Teaching materials circulated to London schools contain emotionally loaded questions and inaccuracies3. In addition, there has been disturbing language used by teaching union leaders, implying that coercion of children to accept the COVID-19 vaccines through peer pressure in schools was to be encouraged, despite the fact that coercion to accept a medical treatment is against UK and International Laws and Declarations.4 Rhetoric such as this is irresponsible and unethical, and encourages the public to demand the vaccination of minors with a product still at the research stage and about which no medium- or long-term effects are known, against a disease which presents no material risk to them. A summary of our reasons is given below and a more detailed fully referenced explanation is available.5

Read the full letter here: Letter

Why in the world are they pushing this on children who have no risk of dying from Covid-19?  Even the elderly have around a 96% chance of getting better.  It makes no sense to me.

Messages In This Thread
Sterilization of our Youth? - by Mystic Wanderer - 06-08-2021, 05:14 PM
RE: Sterilization of our Youth? - by F2d5thCav - 06-08-2021, 05:47 PM
RE: Sterilization of our Youth? - by BIAD - 06-08-2021, 06:56 PM
RE: Sterilization of our Youth? - by Ninurta - 06-09-2021, 02:17 AM
RE: Sterilization of our Youth? - by BIAD - 06-09-2021, 11:46 AM
RE: Sterilization of our Youth? - by Ninurta - 06-09-2021, 11:26 PM
RE: Sterilization of our Youth? - by Ninurta - 06-09-2021, 11:37 PM
RE: Sterilization of our Youth? - by guohua - 06-09-2021, 04:46 PM
RE: Sterilization of our Youth? - by Minstrel - 06-09-2021, 05:13 PM
RE: Sterilization of our Youth? - by guohua - 06-09-2021, 05:46 PM