Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
China and the Surface of the Moon in 2309 BC
I'm not sure I believe everything presented in the video, as presented, but some of it is beyond question to me. For example, I don't think anyone discovered Caucasians, Eskimos, Melanesians, and Orientals that were 30,000 years old all in the same place at Choukoutien. I don't think most of those races had differentiated out from the parent stock that long ago. On the other hand, there is ample evidence for a Chinese discovery of Mexico in the dim mists of antiquity - jade objects of Oriental design have been found there, in the dirt of the west coast of Mexico. Jade does not float well unless it is surrounded by a boat, in this case a Chinese boat. I have seen the seismograph mentioned in the video, or at least one very like it. It looked like a big vase with a dragon head at the 4 points of the compass, each dragon head holding a loose ball in it's mouth. I have seen it, so I know it existed.

There are, right near here, carvings in rock faces that are claimed to be Ogham that were alleged to have been made about the same time as the Chinese discovery of Mexico, but from the other direction. "St. Brendan" is the usual suspect for them.

The 2 million year old shoe print probably happened, too, although I have not seen either the print or even actual photos of it. A shoe print from millions of years ago was found here as well, with a trilobite crushed under the heel of the shoe. No idea why someone would wear shoes while wading in a shallow sea, but the print is there. The "human" footprints in Texas, however, alongside dinosaur prints, are suspect to me. As a tracker, I know what human footprints look like, and most of the Paluxey prints I've seen are fake, chiseled out of rock by folks who do not know real foot anatomy, or how a foot moves and displaces mud when it leave a print therein. The folks who faked those did a disservice to real ancient footprints in stone, some of which I have also seen, so I know they actually exist.

Some "western" doctors are apparently moving away from the pure pill-rolling variety of doctor. I took Grace to a pain clinic last week, and we ran into one. I mentioned that I was giving her Valerian for pain, and the doctor agreed that was a good thing, but mistook the methods I was using - she thought I was using "essential oils", but I clarified that I was giving her ground root instead. We can't do the "essential oils" thing here, because the cat has to breathe the same air, and some of that stuff is deadly for cats.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: China and the Surface of the Moon in 2309 BC - by Ninurta - 06-03-2021, 11:23 PM