Rogue-Nation3
China and the Surface of the Moon in 2309 BC - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation3 (https://rogue-nation3.com)
+-- Forum: Around the World (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-24.html)
+--- Forum: Asian Affairs (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-29.html)
+--- Thread: China and the Surface of the Moon in 2309 BC (/thread-7570.html)

China and the Surface of the Moon in 2309 BC - guohua - 06-02-2021

This may be of interest to some of you.
Did China over 4000 years ago visit the Moon?

RE: China and the Surface of the Moon in 2309 BC - Bally002 - 06-02-2021

(06-02-2021, 07:57 PM)guohua Wrote: This may be of interest to some of you.
Did China over 4000 years ago visit the Moon?

Quite a thought provoking account.  Ancient China was most likely more advanced than other civilizations.  Many inventions, sea faring stories, discoveries.  It would be enlightening if there were more records, written and drawn of what was presented in this video.  

Cheers and kind regards,

Bally:)

RE: China and the Surface of the Moon in 2309 BC - 727Sky - 06-03-2021

I have always said, "If China would have had a different mindset, way back when, we would all be speaking Chinese today."

RE: China and the Surface of the Moon in 2309 BC - GeauxHomeLittleD - 06-03-2021

Great video! 

So many surprises have left me with a whole lot of questions that don't even involve travel to the moon, like "How the heck did an Eskimo end up in ancient China?" , "Where did those footprints come from?" and "Were there really so many alchemists transmuting other substances into gold that the government had to step in?"...

I was reading somewhere yesterday about how at least 97% of Earth's history has been lost and I tend to believe that. Humans have been just as advanced in the past as they are now and something happened (cataclysm?) each time to set us back nearly to square one. It's as if Nature knows when we are getting "too big for our britches" and puts us back in our place upon occasion to show us who is really the boss! 

RE: China and the Surface of the Moon in 2309 BC - guohua - 06-03-2021

@"GeauxHomeLittleD"  Were there really so many alchemists transmuting other substances into gold that the government had to step in?

I don't have an actual answer, but,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, according to this article.

Quote:Chinese alchemists developed methods for manipulating minerals and altering the state of substances.

Quote:Most of us are familiar with parts of the history of alchemy; the stories of the Philosopher’s Stone and turning base metal into gold have diffused into mainstream films and books. These tales evoke visions of grey bearded men at the royal court attempting to become rich, or Ancient Greek philosophers with theories about how the elements of earth, air, fire and water interact.

To most people, this is the alchemy that eventually developed into chemistry, and is often referred to as a protoscience.

This Eurocentric view fails to take into account the work of the Chinese alchemists, who also developed methods for manipulating minerals and altering the state of substances. Like western alchemists, the Chinese were obsessed with creating gold but, rather than creating gold for wealth, their obsession was with creating gold of the utmost purity for creating an elixir of life and a way to achieve immortality.

The Chinese alchemy blended in with their Taoist beliefs and the idea of balance and harmony, one of the many reasons why it took a different course from the western alchemy. Chinese alchemy was also related closely to the holistic Chinese traditional medicine, with many minerals believed to have healing qualities, a strong difference from the Greek influenced idea that only organic substances could be used for medicines.

Quote:The Beginnings of Chinese Alchemy

The idea of a drug that can confer immortality appears to stem from the ancient Indian Vedas, from before 1000BC, and it is likely that the Chinese belief developed from there. There are some anecdotal accounts that the Chinese interest in alchemy developed in the 4th Century BC. Certainly, in 175 BC, an edict was issued threatening any alchemists making counterfeit gold with death, so it seems that alchemy was already established before then.

The anecdotal evidence drawn from sources mentions an alchemist called Dzou Yen, who lived in the 4th Century BC and appeared to be highly regarded by royal courts and nobles. He is believed to have promised his patrons that he could use alchemy to enrich their coffers and use occult forces to guide them on how to run their kingdoms and territories to their greatest effect. The sources all paint Dzou Yen as a colorful character, but these were written long after his life and are colored by the lens of time.

The edict did not deter the alchemists and they merely changed direction, with one alchemist appearing at the royal court in 133 BC and proclaiming that he had discovered the secret of immortality.
This idea of prolonging life would become the Holy Grail of Chinese alchemists, their version of the western Philosopher’s Stone. It is at this stage that Chinese alchemy became linked with traditional Chinese medicine, which worked by trying to bring harmony to the body and soul.

This alchemist also linked the idea of immortality to the spirits and minor gods and this, alongside the idea that commercial ideas were treated with disdain by Chinese nobility and regarded as pursuits for the lower classes, explains why Chinese alchemical techniques became fixated on creating an Elixir of Life rather than changing base metals into gold.

An alchemist called Liu Tsiang was called on to increase the lifespan of the emperor, by making alchemical gold. He failed in this and was disgraced, narrowly missing a death penalty. After the unfortunate Liu Tsiang, the next reference to alchemy occurred in the second or third century BC, where a book called ‘Tsan-tung-chi’ relates the process of creating a tiny pill made of the purest gold that would confer immortality.

Because gold did not decay or tarnish, the Chinese believed that it could confer this ability to people, and drinking out of purest gold drinking vessels, eating from golden plates, and eating pills made from gold would confer this imperishability.

Quote:What Was Chinese Alchemy?
Quote:The Chinese, quite understandably, felt that minerals matured and grew while embedded in the rock, gradually transmuting into ever more precious metals. For example, they believed that lead transmuted into silver, which then developed into gold, a very rare metal in China. Therefore, they believed that they could replicate this aging process in the laboratory.
                                                                                           [Image: 031519-32-Ancient-History-China-Medicine-Alchemy.jpg]
                                                                                         Yin and Yang (Public Domain)
Quote:Alchemists believed that adding extra any substances rich in Yang would confer life and longevity.

Pure gold was seen as a substance containing a lot of Yang, but a mineral known as cinnabar was seen as best of all. This red mineral contains mercury, seen as a life-giving element.
Of course, this approach did not work; as you can probably guess, eating mercury is not a great idea and would have exactly the opposite effect. Eventually gold became more popular as it dawned on the alchemists that eating mercury does not lead to good health, and ingesting gold has fewer side effects.

Quote:Ko-Hung (254-334) wrote an extensive treatise about the art of alchemy, and discussed methods for achieving immortality, relating the value of an ascetic life and taking elixirs of life, often made from transmuted metals.

He believed that traditional medicines made from plants could cure disease and confer health and longer life, but only alchemical metals and preparations could grant immortality.Amongst some of the substances he used are cinnabar, sulphur, arsenic sulphide, salt, chalk, and oyster shells. When this mixture as thrown onto mercury, it transmuted that metal into gold. To make their compounds, the alchemist largely used boiling, sublimation and fusing of compounds, and they probably used distillation.

The final overriding influence on Chinese alchemy was the number 5, a mystical number in China. The Chinese believed that there were five elements, wood, fire, earth, metal and water, and these were linked to five colors, five directions (the center counts as a direction) and to five metals, gold, silver, leads, copper and iron. As a result, every Chinese alchemical technique involved repeating stages five times.

Quote:The Legacy of Chinese Alchemy

In both east and west, alchemy either moved into mysticism, or became more legitimate; western alchemy was certainly the forerunner of chemistry. Chinese alchemy took a different route and became a basis of medicine. Their ideas filtered into the west via Islam, with even Roger Bacon believing that if we knew more about chemistry, they could lengthen life, and the focus of alchemists shifted towards medicine. In China, of course, the alchemical techniques learned became of great use in preparing the compounds and elixirs used for Chinese medicine.
Source

This was the best I could find.

RE: China and the Surface of the Moon in 2309 BC - GeauxHomeLittleD - 06-03-2021

@"guohua" 

Very interesting! Thank you for the info. 

I miss my old doctor so much! He retired right after I moved away or else I would go see him while we're down for the grandboy's birthday party. We were on the same wavelength as far as my health was concerned. Often he prescribed herbs, supplements, changes in diet, certain teas or acupuncture/acupressure. When I ended up with a Western doctor where I live now my health went to Hell in a handbasket! 

Not much understanding of balance anymore. Big Pharma paying everybody! 

(06-03-2021, 06:33 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: @"guohua" 

Very interesting! Thank you for the info. 

I miss my old doctor so much! He retired right after I moved away or else I would go see him while we're down for the grandboy's birthday party. We were on the same wavelength as far as my health was concerned. Often he prescribed herbs, supplements, changes in diet, certain teas or acupuncture/acupressure. When I ended up with a Western doctor where I live now my health went to Hell in a handbasket! 

Not much understanding of balance anymore. Big Pharma paying everybody! 

I am so very Sorry to hear of your Health, but people need to understand Western Doctors are all about Cutting (surgery) Radiation and Chemical's (Pharma), they do not look at you as an individual with a Ying & Yang or North and South body chemistry.
They don't look at your Spiritual Imbalance (electrical Pathways) your diet or general everyday routine.

This is why my first schedule meeting with a new patient is between 45 minutes to 90 minutes deepening on age and health complaints.
There is NO Magic Treatment, it takes time to understand your body and condition and the correct realignment of your Ying & Yang or your Natural Life Force.
Acupuncture can stop the pain or acks and give comfort and acupuncture will release Bad Tension and help to correct the pathways for your Life Force, but Herbs are best for continuing the Healing process while cleaning and helping your Life Force to restore your strength and wellbeing.

Some things I recommend.
Full Body Massage, Acupuncture followed by a Cupping Treatment followed by Black Tea with a little Ginger and 6 or more Hours Sleep.  Once a week or Twice a Month.
Herbs for Health Problems and Acupuncture.
If you're having Bladder discomfort or problems, drink the water from boiled Corn with the Green Leaf still on, do not Shuck the corn.
Drink an 8 once glass of the boiled corn water after it has cooled to a warm drinkable state.
JMHO

RE: China and the Surface of the Moon in 2309 BC - Ninurta - 06-03-2021

I'm not sure I believe everything presented in the video, as presented, but some of it is beyond question to me. For example, I don't think anyone discovered Caucasians, Eskimos, Melanesians, and Orientals that were 30,000 years old all in the same place at Choukoutien. I don't think most of those races had differentiated out from the parent stock that long ago. On the other hand, there is ample evidence for a Chinese discovery of Mexico in the dim mists of antiquity - jade objects of Oriental design have been found there, in the dirt of the west coast of Mexico. Jade does not float well unless it is surrounded by a boat, in this case a Chinese boat. I have seen the seismograph mentioned in the video, or at least one very like it. It looked like a big vase with a dragon head at the 4 points of the compass, each dragon head holding a loose ball in it's mouth. I have seen it, so I know it existed.

There are, right near here, carvings in rock faces that are claimed to be Ogham that were alleged to have been made about the same time as the Chinese discovery of Mexico, but from the other direction. "St. Brendan" is the usual suspect for them.

The 2 million year old shoe print probably happened, too, although I have not seen either the print or even actual photos of it. A shoe print from millions of years ago was found here as well, with a trilobite crushed under the heel of the shoe. No idea why someone would wear shoes while wading in a shallow sea, but the print is there. The "human" footprints in Texas, however, alongside dinosaur prints, are suspect to me. As a tracker, I know what human footprints look like, and most of the Paluxey prints I've seen are fake, chiseled out of rock by folks who do not know real foot anatomy, or how a foot moves and displaces mud when it leave a print therein. The folks who faked those did a disservice to real ancient footprints in stone, some of which I have also seen, so I know they actually exist.

Some "western" doctors are apparently moving away from the pure pill-rolling variety of doctor. I took Grace to a pain clinic last week, and we ran into one. I mentioned that I was giving her Valerian for pain, and the doctor agreed that was a good thing, but mistook the methods I was using - she thought I was using "essential oils", but I clarified that I was giving her ground root instead. We can't do the "essential oils" thing here, because the cat has to breathe the same air, and some of that stuff is deadly for cats.

@"Ninurta" 
 Valerian from Ground Root is GREAT!  minusculeclap

I do hope @"Grace"  is getting better.  {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

RE: China and the Surface of the Moon in 2309 BC - Ninurta - 06-04-2021

(06-03-2021, 11:44 PM)guohua Wrote: @"Ninurta" 
 Valerian from Ground Root is GREAT!  minusculeclap

I do hope @"Grace"  is getting better.  {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Yup, she's doing a lot better. That doctor gave her the first course of yearly pain shots in the offending muscles, and she is feeling much better. The doc said that the pain problems may be coming from arthritis in the sacroiliac joint impinging on the sciatic nerve rather than from the back surgery. She has two more courses of shots to go through, and the surgeon has scheduled some kind of scan - either MRI or a CAT scan - to delve into the problem more deeply later this month, but the first course of shots have helped immensely either way.

Valerian is the original source of valium, which is often prescribed for back pain as it is a muscle relaxer. Valerian root works the same way, but comes out of nature rather than a factory or laboratory.

This is going to sound crazy, but I have... something... that comes out of my hands. I used to be able to rub the spot where the pain was for a while, and make the pain go away. It was weird. I could feel my hands "tingle" when it was going on, and feel something like a heat buildup, and after a few minutes the pain would be gone. Maybe mind over matter or something. I dunno. All I know is it worked, but I can't rub long enough any more without fatiguing my arms now. It's like it was drawing something out of me and transferring it to her.