Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
China and the Surface of the Moon in 2309 BC
(06-03-2021, 06:33 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: @"guohua" 

Very interesting! Thank you for the info. 

I miss my old doctor so much! He retired right after I moved away or else I would go see him while we're down for the grandboy's birthday party. We were on the same wavelength as far as my health was concerned. Often he prescribed herbs, supplements, changes in diet, certain teas or acupuncture/acupressure. When I ended up with a Western doctor where I live now my health went to Hell in a handbasket! 

Not much understanding of balance anymore. Big Pharma paying everybody! 

I am so very Sorry to hear of your Health, but people need to understand Western Doctors are all about Cutting (surgery) Radiation and Chemical's (Pharma), they do not look at you as an individual with a Ying & Yang or North and South body chemistry.
They don't look at your Spiritual Imbalance (electrical Pathways) your diet or general everyday routine.

This is why my first schedule meeting with a new patient is between 45 minutes to 90 minutes deepening on age and health complaints.
There is NO Magic Treatment, it takes time to understand your body and condition and the correct realignment of your Ying & Yang or your Natural Life Force.
Acupuncture can stop the pain or acks and give comfort and acupuncture will release Bad Tension and help to correct the pathways for your Life Force, but Herbs are best for continuing the Healing process while cleaning and helping your Life Force to restore your strength and wellbeing.

Some things I recommend.
Full Body Massage, Acupuncture followed by a Cupping Treatment followed by Black Tea with a little Ginger and 6 or more Hours Sleep.  Once a week or Twice a Month.
Herbs for Health Problems and Acupuncture.
If you're having Bladder discomfort or problems, drink the water from boiled Corn with the Green Leaf still on, do not Shuck the corn.
Drink an 8 once glass of the boiled corn water after it has cooled to a warm drinkable state.
JMHO
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: China and the Surface of the Moon in 2309 BC - by guohua - 06-03-2021, 07:02 PM