Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Britain in Space!!!??
Yes, I recall the British Interplanetary Society's "Project Daedalus" from the 1970's. I ran across their report from the study in a college library, and that is what sparked my interest in mapping the nearby stars in 3 dimensions. Well, that and the Betty Hill star map from 1964... btw, Ms. Hill's star map was not of Zeta Reticuli as folks claim. There were fundamental errors in the interpretation of it that the researchers failed to account for. I spoke with Stanton Friedman about it before he died, but he was so invested in the ZetRet theory that he could not, or would not, see what I was saying.

I believe that Ms. Hill's map actually shows the view from the vicinity of Beta Comae Berenices. However, since that star is near the north Galactic pole (within 1 degree of it) as seen from Earth, it could instead be a more generic view from that general direction.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
Britain in Space!!!?? - by guohua - 06-02-2021, 05:44 AM
RE: Britain in Space!!!?? - by Ninurta - 06-02-2021, 06:50 AM
RE: Britain in Space!!!?? - by BIAD - 06-02-2021, 11:45 AM
RE: Britain in Space!!!?? - by ABNARTY - 06-02-2021, 12:29 PM