Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
World's Secret Religion Revealed
(05-27-2021, 05:51 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I was watching the finale of The Voice last night. They had several guest singers that I saw listed in the video. 
First up was Gwen Stefani, she opened the show; how appropriate! Her outfit had the black/white checkers, and so did the floor.
Next, Justin Bieber. He had his hair styled with the devil horns on top. 
Then, we had Adam Levine and Maroon Five sing before announcing the winner.  Adam's stage was filled with flowers.

Although not mentioned in the video, we learned from Anons researching this topic that flowers represent young girls who have been "deflowered". (A virgin losing her virginity.) As we've learned, sex is a big part of their "religion". 

The video showed Obama being a Mason. Ever wonder why his White House photo is of him sitting in a flower garden?
Hmmm?  

There was another group that sang in the middle of the show, but I didn't notice any Masonic signs from them. It doesn't mean there were none, I just didn't see any. I believe they were called, One Republic.  

Once your eyes have been opened to this, you can't help but see it in everything from that point on. 

@"ABNARTY", White Hat broke some things down about the video during his show last night, things not mentioned in the video. You might learn a little more by watching this, if interested. It's worth your time. 

I also want to mention that White Hat did some digging with some of his government friends and no one could find any information that Donald Trump belongs to the Free Masons. 
I just want to point that out because he was shown shaking hands with a couple of people who gave the Mason's handshake. Maybe they were one, but he wasn't?
It wouldn't make any sense that Trump was bringing God back into our schools, leaving "in God we trust" on our dollars, or fighting to get us out of the UN if he were a Free Mason, would it?

You're right. I do notice it now. Never paid any mind to it before. 

No clue on Trump. However, the way he was treated in all quarters, I would have to say he was not on their team. Definitely not chosen or at least chosen by the wrong people. Any wonder why we have all the voting irregularities now?

I'm wondering how all the black eyes play into it. 

Watching the video.

Messages In This Thread
RE: World's Secret Religion Revealed - by ABNARTY - 05-26-2021, 02:23 AM
RE: World's Secret Religion Revealed - by ABNARTY - 05-26-2021, 09:19 PM
RE: World's Secret Religion Revealed - by ABNARTY - 05-27-2021, 01:08 AM
RE: World's Secret Religion Revealed - by ABNARTY - 05-27-2021, 04:28 PM
RE: World's Secret Religion Revealed - by ABNARTY - 05-27-2021, 09:13 PM
RE: World's Secret Religion Revealed - by BIAD - 05-27-2021, 09:50 PM
RE: World's Secret Religion Revealed - by ABNARTY - 05-28-2021, 02:11 AM
RE: World's Secret Religion Revealed - by ABNARTY - 05-28-2021, 02:17 PM
RE: World's Secret Religion Revealed - by Ninurta - 06-02-2021, 11:28 PM
RE: World's Secret Religion Revealed - by ABNARTY - 06-04-2021, 01:10 PM