Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fauci Promotes Investigation Into Origins of Covid-19
Ninurta, when you gather together all those facts and look at where the virus entered the human population at the earliest dates, it seems to relate to the bio-labs in Wuhan, the decades of research the Chinese have done on the corona virus from bats, and the gain of function studies contracted by Dr. Fauci and the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases at the Wuhan lab.

You are on about China purposefully creating and releasing this virus, well, what you stated may be true given the following information in addition to your own summary. I don't think they had perfected it as a weapon just yet though they've had enough time to.

Quote:China plays down ‘leaked documents’ showing it discussed weaponising coronavirus in 2015
Chinese state media calls reports in Australia ‘embarrassing’ and a ‘smear’ tactic
Namita Singh, Monday 10 May 2021 12:50

. . .

Earlier on Friday, The Australian published a news report based on a “leaked document” titled The Unnatural Origin of SARS and New Species of Man-Made Viruses as Genetic Bioweapons.

Written by Chinese scientists and health officials in 2015, the paper reportedly argued that corona viruses are a “new era of genetic weapons” that could be “artificially manipulated into an emerging human-disease virus, then weaponised and unleashed in a way never seen before”.

https://www.independent.co.uk/asia/china...44805.html

This document was produced in 2015, right about the time Fauci sent the GOF virus work from Fort Detrick over to Wuhan. At some point GOF studies resumed at Fort Detrick, Maryland, until 2019 when it was ordered to stop all research into the deadly pathogens over fears contaminated waste could leak out of the facility.

Is that "could leak" or "have leaked"? I never found any un-leaky pipes when I've done plumbing, it has to leak first before I do any serious inspections on any pipes or lines. I'm not a plumber for a bio-lab though, so what do I know?

I'd say, based on the available information, that the U.S. started work on these GOF corona viruses and then jobbed it out to China to finish up on it. Of course the Chinese military stole the research and heralded it as the latest and greatest bio-weapon in the CCP arsenal. Then four years latter, COVID strikes right there in Wuhan!

Coincidence of course, it was from a natural source, no genetic monkey business, really. Just "trust the science" and "your government is there to help you", honest Injun, just ask Dr Fauci, America's most trusted doctor.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fauci Promotes Investigation Into Origins of Covid-19 - by Michigan Swamp Buck - 05-25-2021, 08:58 PM