Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fauci Promotes Investigation Into Origins of Covid-19
(05-25-2021, 01:33 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: Yes, a complex tapestry of confusion with that conspiracy theory. Did we create it at Fort Detrick, or did the Chinese release it on our military athletes during these games?

It's not confusing to me, but everyone will have to reach their own conclusions, what makes the most sense to them based on what evidence they have been able to gather for themselves.

Quote:
Quote:The first real COVID-19 case among Wuhan locals appeared on November 2, only six days after the end of the military games. Coincidentally or not, 42 employees of the Oriental Hotel (where the US delegation stayed) were diagnosed in November with COVID-19, becoming the first cluster in Wuhan.

That info above makes a strong connection to these games. As for if they carried it from the U.S., I'm not so certain. I'm still more on the side of accidental release after Fauci gave Wuhan the project when it was stopped over here in the States.

While an accidental release is certainly possible, it strikes me as oddly coincidental that it first appeared at the Wuhan Institute itself, and at the venue that housed the foreign athletes. If I were going to purposely infect a nation or an area, I would infect people I knew were going to be traveling to that area. I would then order the people I already had in place in that area to do everything they could to prevent border closure and flight restrictions into that area, in order to maximize continued delivery potential.

I would also have everything in place and ready to minimize the inevitable fallout impact on my own people. The CCP sure got those "mobile hospitals" up and running in a hell of a hurry... and the reported impact on their own population was nothing short of miraculously low, given the infections prevalent in other areas of the world, in the US in particular.

While those criteria could certainly be mere coincidence, they seem to me to be suspiciously coincidental. That circumstance, to me, is as implausibly coincidental as the initial claim that it was carried by bats for a thousand miles from their caves to the Wuhan wet market without infecting anyone else along that 1000 mile route. That is my own conclusion. Others will have to reach their own conclusions for themselves.

As an aside, that claim that gain of function research is done to combat a potential virus is ridiculous. One does not create a bioweapon just to see how one would fight it - he studies the basic virus to learn how to combat it. "Gain of function" is just a means of weaponizing it, and adds nothing to the basic means of fighting an already existing virus. It's like putting bigger muscles on a man - you already know how to defeat the man, and adding more muscle does nothing to change the basic combat techniques for defeating him. Bioweapons are not created simply to be fought - they are created to be used in attacks. There are too many "what ifs" involved to go around creating super viruses just to learn how to fight them - they would not need to be fought at all if someone did not first create them to BE fought, and the permutations are too endless to be able to predict what sort of biological weapon an adversary might create to be fought.

I smell bullshit on the official explanations which seem to be constructed simply to absolve the CCP.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fauci Promotes Investigation Into Origins of Covid-19 - by Ninurta - 05-25-2021, 07:58 PM