Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fauci Promotes Investigation Into Origins of Covid-19
(05-24-2021, 11:11 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(05-24-2021, 02:51 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(05-24-2021, 10:51 AM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: The theory presented above supports the Chinese contention that the virus came from the US, a claim I discounted at the time as a defensive reaction to the Wuhan origin theory going around. However, Fort Detrick features prominently in the Sars Covid timeline and they were doing GOF studies on corona viruses there (like so many other labs at the time).

www.sott.net

@"Michigan Swamp Buck", that IS interesting. Lots of good information in that link. 

I'm not familiar with this news outlet, so I'm not putting all my trust into it just yet. If true, it makes lots of sense that the virus came from the U.S. If not, it could have been written by a CCP operative to take the focus off China.
Who do we trust in this age of fake news?
Hopefully, one day the real truth will come out.

It could  have come from the US, but it is equally plausible that those athletes were targeted as the first vectors for the release by the CCP, in the certain knowledge that they would be carrying it back to the US for the first strike in a biological attack.

it can be spun up either way. We have to look at other factors, like who had the most to gain from an attack.

Yes, a complex tapestry of confusion with that conspiracy theory. Did we create it at Fort Detrick, or did the Chinese release it on our military athletes during these games?

Quote:The first real COVID-19 case among Wuhan locals appeared on November 2, only six days after the end of the military games. Coincidentally or not, 42 employees of the Oriental Hotel (where the US delegation stayed) were diagnosed in November with COVID-19, becoming the first cluster in Wuhan.

That info above makes a strong connection to these games. As for if they carried it from the U.S., I'm not so certain. I'm still more on the side of accidental release after Fauci gave Wuhan the project when it was stopped over here in the States.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fauci Promotes Investigation Into Origins of Covid-19 - by Michigan Swamp Buck - 05-25-2021, 01:33 PM