Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fauci Promotes Investigation Into Origins of Covid-19
(05-23-2021, 08:49 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Thanks @BIAD, but my eyes fact-checked the fact-checkers and that is clearly Melinda Gates standing beside Fauci. 

well i hate to say this, but your gonna have to go get your eyes checked, cause they are lying to you.

a couple of links first two are from the obama whitehouse archives,

President Obama tours a lab at the Vaccine Research Center at the National Institutes of Health

"A Test of Our Character as a Nation": President Obama on What We Need in the Fight Against Ebola

this one is from the obama's press secretary office, a text of obama's speech notice the people he mentions a nd thanks

Quote:4:54 P.M. EST

THE PRESIDENT:  Thank you, everybody!  It is good to be back.  Thank you.  Thank you so much.  Everybody, please have a seat.  Thank you.  Well, to Secretary Burwell, to Francis Collins, Tony Fauci, your teams, to all of you, thanks so much for welcoming me here today.  It is wonderful to be back to America’s laboratory, even if I don’t always understand what you’re doing. 
Remarks by the President on Research for Potential Ebola Vaccines

a post from the NIH Directors Blog dated Dec 2, 2014,

NIH Directors Blog

i'm sorry the rest of your post has merit but that is not lady gates..... i mean the pedo's wife.
[Image: TWBB.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fauci Promotes Investigation Into Origins of Covid-19 - by hounddoghowlie - 05-23-2021, 10:25 PM