Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is Biden Really Nuts or is it a Red Herring
Smile 
Now we have the New York Times with a story about Joe being a cuss monger and hot tempered and not quite sure of himself on policy decisions!

Looks like they're either setting up his soon to be downfall or they're putting groups of people in a fake fenced in comfort zone.

We all remember how the MSM painted Trump as a mental case right? Now Biden? WHY? 

Something brewing but WHAT?

Last week even Press Secretary Jen Psaki said she has plans to exit in about a year (that might be a signal for when Kamala takes over) !!

It's all up to the "behind the scenes" advisors anyway right? So what ARE they up to now? 

ROFLMAO tinylaughing

[Image: Biden-Backfire.jpg]
Quote:President Joe Biden has a short temper and sometimes unloads outbursts of profanity on his aides, the New York Times reported Friday.

The report notes Biden holds lengthy deliberation meetings and demands obsessive details from his advisors. When advisors get too technical or obscure about an issue, Biden responds with “an outburst of frustration, often laced with profanity.”

“On policy issues, Mr. Biden, 78, takes days or weeks to make up his mind as he examines and second-guesses himself and others,” the Times report continues.

The report also reveals Biden will hang up the phone on people who he feels are wasting his time.

LINK-->  New York Times: Joe Biden Has Short Temper; Outbursts of Profanity

(The NYT Article......)
Beneath Joe Biden’s Folksy Demeanor, a Short Fuse and an Obsession With Details
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
I think his age is a lot do with his impatience and I'd suggest that in some of his scripted-speeches,
self-mockery was inserted. The only problem was that these same advisers didn't prep him for
the 'gag' and thus, it was delivered without the correct tone.

Biden's comment regarding then-Senator Obama: "I mean, you’ve got the first sort of mainstream
African American who is articulate and bright and clean,”... I believe is his natural position and didn't
mean it as an insult.

He just sees people of colour as a different class and accepted it long ago.
One could say he was a racist, but if so, it isn't based on a dislike, just an ingrained belief based on
perceptions of his early years. To him, people of colour would -behind closed doors, be called
'The Help'.

The guy is too old and his memory -using a medical term here, is shite.
tinywondering
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Joe Biden has always been an "ass hoe", even as a U.S. Senator. It's just who he is. Democrats can look over his being an ass hole, but they can't get over Trump's "angry tweets". 

Let the country burn, let invaders take over our land, let gas prices sky rocket, keep unemployment high, keep people living in fear of a virus that has a 99.7 percent survivable rate, keep printing money until our dollar is worthless, keep the inflation rising to new heights .  

At least people don't have to read Trump's "mean tweets" any longer.    smallgreenbananadancer
(05-14-2021, 06:21 PM)xuenchen Wrote: ...

Quote:President Joe Biden has a short temper and sometimes unloads outbursts of profanity on his aides, the New York Times reported Friday.

The report notes Biden holds lengthy deliberation meetings and demands obsessive details from his advisors. When advisors get too technical or obscure about an issue, Biden responds with “an outburst of frustration, often laced with profanity.”

“On policy issues, Mr. Biden, 78, takes days or weeks to make up his mind as he examines and second-guesses himself and others,” the Times report continues.

The report also reveals Biden will hang up the phone on people who he feels are wasting his time.

LINK-->  New York Times: Joe Biden Has Short Temper; Outbursts of Profanity

(The NYT Article......)
Beneath Joe Biden’s Folksy Demeanor, a Short Fuse and an Obsession With Details

I'm with BIAD on this - that is just standard "old guy" stuff. The older I get, the less patience I have with dumbasses - and I didn't have a lot of patience with them to begin with -  and they have somehow convinced BidenHarris to surround themselves with utter and complete dumbasses. Probably trying to push the old dude into a heart attack so they can install the younger street-walking tart into his chair.

I was out and about yesterday, and saw (in the parking lot of a government building, no less) a bumper sticker that said "Fuck Joe and his Ho", with the "F" composed of an AR-15 stood on it's muzzle so that the magazine and pistol grip formed the arms of the "F". I thought that was pretty clever, but it speaks of a growing frustration within the ranks of even younger folks for the malfeasance pouring out of the BidenHarris Regime, and DC in general. It should be obvious to even the most casual observer that they are NOT doing anything at all to tackle actual problems, but that instead everything they do is geared towards tightening the control grip on non-problems, and that they are actually promoting the actual problems in order to use them as springboards to increase control over everything else, while letting the problem children run rampant.

The time will come when the sane among us will get fed up with that, and start handling the problems themselves that the government is NOT handling, and instead promoting. When it gets to that point, what do we even need a government for, if we have to handle everything ourselves, and the government is actually working against us to prevent solutions? They are walking right into irrelevancy, and every passing day points out more and more that they are just useless eaters, not doing anything at all that they were hired to do...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Is Biden Nuts???? No, more like a Pedophile!

Quote:VIDEO: Biden Wanders Away From Podium To Promise Two Small Girls He’ll Give Them ‘Ice Cream’ Later

The video is here: Video along with the Article.

Quote:Video footage shows President Joe Biden wandering away from the podium while giving a speech so he could bend down and talk to two small girls sitting by the stage. After conversing with the children for a few moments, Biden returned to the dais to reveal that he promised they would receive “ice cream” after the event was over.

In the footage, Biden announces “And I gotta make one check-in” before shuffling away from the lectern and down to the spectators below, where he engages in lively conversation with two small children seated next to  their mother.

Though the majority of the conversation is unintelligible, Biden can be heard telling one of the girls “Mommy owes you some ice cream,” eliciting raucous laughter from the crowd. The President then turns and marches back up to the podium, where he announces, “I just had to make sure the two girls got ice cream when this is over.”
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]