Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Who want their kids to be sex workers?
(05-08-2021, 02:46 PM)Moonmagic Wrote: Maybe I am just too soft, but this thread has been hard to read in bits.

Shitty World!

A lot of people feel the way that you do. Unfortunately, they are often blind to the evil that is right in front of their faces, and the lines have been so blurred that, to be honest, most would never be able to tell.

What may be innocent displays of affection for one child, are the same signs that distress another child that is being exploited or abused.

I know several detectives that had to give up their job because they could not stand looking into the face of an innocent child that had become a victim to this evil crime. One of them said that he spent a large amount of his time on the job crying, and just could not do it anymore.

I have another detective that I call "The Rock", because of his stalwart, no nonsense, yet loving and compassionate approach with our young victims. I don't think it is easy for anyone, but someone has to do it.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who want their kids to be sex workers? - by drussell41 - 05-04-2021, 07:37 PM
RE: Who want their kids to be sex workers? - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 05-08-2021, 06:56 PM