Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Who want their kids to be sex workers?
(05-05-2021, 01:12 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: There is a lot of truth in what you say.

Unfortunately, some victims of childhood sexual abuse, view sexual abuse of children as natural, and don't see it as wrong. Personally, I believe it is a way for them to cope with the trauma they experienced in their own lives, and the only way to make it normal for them, is to make it acceptable for all children.

The sexual exploitation of children is as old as time. I sickens me that as a supposed civil society, that this is still such a huge problem.

Not just children. Is scars them for life, and causes some to engage in questionable behavior even as adults. Don't forget Ned's predatory nature. he cuts them out of the herd like a one-man wolf pack, and then brings them to ground with their own apparently willing assistance.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who want their kids to be sex workers? - by drussell41 - 05-04-2021, 07:37 PM
RE: Who want their kids to be sex workers? - by Ninurta - 05-05-2021, 02:19 AM