Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Who want their kids to be sex workers?
It happens more than most people want to admit.

From parents that turn a blind eye to their daughters hooking up with the rich and famous, or with someone they think is on the path to fame and wealth. To mothers that turn a blind eye to their daughters being exploited by a husband or boyfriend, because they are too afraid of being alone.

Some mothers and fathers are selling their children over the internet, and as disgusting as this is, very little is being done about it.

This has been going on for a very long time, and you can find articles and video of this going on "all over the world". No country is innocent when it comes to the crime of child exploitation and sex abuse.

As long as we allow children to be sexualized it will continue. Parents that allow their children to become objects of desire by dressing them as adults, or in titillating attire, are not doing much to stop the cycle. Our societal appeal for a women to appear desirable and sexually appealing, the look but don't touch model, also keeps the cycle going.

I am not saying what a person has a right to do, I am speaking of whether it is right to do. Look but don't touch signs don't even work in museums. You are always going to have "that" person.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who want their kids to be sex workers? - by drussell41 - 05-04-2021, 07:37 PM
RE: Who want their kids to be sex workers? - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 05-04-2021, 11:13 PM