Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
More COVID19 Scare Garbage from the U.S. CDC
(03-30-2021, 11:02 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(03-30-2021, 09:16 AM)727Sky Wrote:
(03-29-2021, 11:45 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(03-29-2021, 11:41 PM)727Sky Wrote: No one can rule if no one obeys... simple, yet at times, hazardous to your health depending on the enforcers.

True, very true... but that coin has two sides. It can be made decidedly hazardous to the health of the Enforcers, if they get too big for their britches.

True my friend however there is always more of them in the beginning that you and me and anyone else you can think of....unless we have a battalion of Marines and full support of some air service..

I think I have told this story before but... When it looked like Nixon was going to be impeached the First Cav loaded a troop train out of Ft. Hood, Texas with all their battle rattle to include tanks and APCs. They were ready to go but the Navy and Air farce said no so the whole Op was cancelled . They were going to ring the White House with troops and Armor to stop anyone who thought they might want a change in government by ousting Nixon .

Different country and world today if that had gone down.

Oh, no doubt there will be more of them than there are of us. I harbor no illusions of glory and honor. All I am saying is that life will be no more dangerous for us than it is for the ones of them who get taken out or ruined for life. They don't think about that. It'a all starry eyes, glory and honor, rah rah rah and wave that pretty red hammer and sickle flag.... until Johnny comes marching home on one leg and a crutch and has to live out his days bitter and ruined, with bad days and worse nights... for years and years. They never consider the price they may pay to slave us all up - it's always "the other guy", couldn't happen to them... but it can, and they never consider it.

There is only one of me, but if I can manage to take just two of them with me when I go, then my trip is paid for.

It's not something I would relish doing, but I'll be damned if I'll be walked on with impunity, by anyone, nor will I continue living under totalitarian rule. I've weighed the costs, and determined that the price of chains is higher than the price of a grave - too much higher. Most of my days are in the rearview mirror now, anyhow. Better for all concerned if they'd just leave my old cantankerous ass alone to finish out what I have left in peace.

This is more than just masks now. The Covid scare tactics are all about control, and if they can't scare us into submission, stronger measures are sure to follow. Give as good as you get, or a little better.

I think I understand even though I am far away from all the madness.. I am always reminded of the saying that goes something like, "it is not your job to die for your country but to make the other bastards die for their misguided belief's or paychecks".. I must admit I like big reactions so instead of a pin prick I say off with their heads which is good for the soil and soul..hahah

Messages In This Thread
RE: More COVID19 Scare Garbage from the U.S. CDC - by 727Sky - 03-30-2021, 11:59 AM