Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
More COVID19 Scare Garbage from the U.S. CDC
It's a tandem attack, in lock step with BidenHarris demanding that open states close back up. Methinks they feel their iron grip on the throats of the people slipping off, and the loss of control over us peons is worrying them.

Why is it always "just a little while longer"? They started that bullshit with the "just 15 days to flatten the curve, and we'll be ok"... but their 15 days is running into it's second year now, and they still expect us to believe that "just a little while longer" and they will voluntarily give up their totalitarian agenda against the population? I ain't buying it.

And what the hell good is their much vaunted "vaccine"? You take the poke, and STILL have to remain in the iron grip? Nothing changes, you still are supposed to mask up and remain at a distance from everyone, stay locked down in your house when travel is not an imperative for life saving measures like buying food... and now they STILL want lockdowns and segregation in spite of their magic bullet cure? I really don't see any advantage - for the people, anyhow - in taking their dumbassed "vaccine".

They can all kiss my ass. I'm going to keep on doing what I do, living free.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: More COVID19 Scare Garbage from the U.S. CDC - by Ninurta - 03-29-2021, 11:44 PM