Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rules-based International Order
[Image: K8vyqTd.jpg]
https://twitter.com/RealPepeEscobar/stat...7256006660

Quote:8 predictions for the world in 2030 (from WEF 2016)

1. All products will have become services. “I don't own anything. I don't own a car. I don't own a house. I don't own any appliances or any clothes,” (You will rent & will be delivered via Amazon drone)

2. There is a global price on carbon.

3. US dominance is over. We have a handful of global powers.

4. Farewell hospital, hello home-spital. Technology will have further disrupted disease, writes Melanie Walker, a medical doctor and World Bank advisor. The hospital as we know it will be on its way out...

5. We are eating much less meat. Rather like our grandparents, we will treat meat as a treat rather than a staple...

6. Today’s Syrian refugees will be 2030’s CEOs. (1300+ CEOs left in 2019) (a billion people will be displaced due to manufactured climate change and greener pastures are over here.)

7. The values that built the West will have been tested to breaking point.

8. “By the 2030s, we'll be ready to move humans toward the Red Planet.” What’s more, once we get there, we’ll probably discover evidence of alien life, writes Ellen Stofan, Chief Scientist at NASA.

Sweden and Finland make moves to join NATO

Right after the collapse of the USSR, Paul Wolfowitz released (leaked) a memo for the Defense Department outlining exactly the process of indefinite US dominance of the world. Plans change or everything going according to plan...Dwight D. Eisenhower: “Plans are worthless, but planning is everything.”
Wolfowitz Doctrine

Quote:Moscow: Russia’s military action in Ukraine is meant to put an end to the US-dominated world order, as per Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov.

Washington has been seeking supremacy by imposing ad hoc rules and violating international law...

He was referring to America’s attempts to impose its own so-called “rules-based international order”, which have met with strong resistance from Moscow and Beijing.
Link

Quote:The Choice Between a U.S.-Led Rules-Based Order and a Chinese 'Might-Makes-Right' One Is False

A ready ability to use the phrase “rules-based international order” seems to have become a job requirement for a top position in the U.S. foreign-policy apparatus. One need look no further than Secretary of State Antony Blinken’s opening statement during his recent meeting with top Chinese officials. “Our administration is committed to leading with diplomacy to advance the interests of the United States and to strengthen the rules-based international order,” he said. The alternative, he continued, “is a world in which might makes right and winners take all, and that would be a far more violent and unstable world for all of us.” China, he seemed to be saying, is not only out to dismantle the U.S.-led order but also out to bring back the days of “might makes right.”

Quote:Although the “rules-based international order” is central to Australian strategy, what exactly this concept means remains a work very much in progress. For Australia to achieve its objectives for the order, it will have to get more specific.

But what does “rules-based order” mean?

The unsatisfying answer is that the concept is used in official discourse to mean many different things, and they’re not always complementary. Although the term “rules-based international order” was only coined after the Cold War, Canberra typically dates it to the aftermath of the Second World War and the institutions and norms – centred on the UN – that were established then. It is often credited with having delivered 70 years of peace and security.

Other recurring propositions are that the rules-based order has both constrained the use of power and depends on US power; that it could shape China’s rise and be shaped by China; and that it must be saved and must change.
The Interpreter

[Image: c1Z93x6.jpg]
Quote:Technocracy: The Operating System For The New International Rules-Based Order

In this article, we will explore the true nature of the international rules-based order (IRBO) and examine the forces that shape it. We will consider if the narratives we are commonly fed stack up.

It is widely accepted that the IRBO is undergoing disruptive change. That transformation is often reported as an eastward shift in the balance of power between nation states.

It is said that this new, emerging international order will be founded upon a global multipolar system of sovereign states and international law. This new system allegedly stands in opposition to the fading, western “rules-based” model.

This time, rather than relying upon western imperialism, the new international law-based system will emphasise multipolar cooperation, trade and respect for national sovereignty. It will instead be led by a Eurasian economic and technological power-block.

The apparent, ongoing antagonism of geopolitics looks likely to maintain the East-West divide we are familiar with. However, what is now being framed as the multipolar order is, in reality, the multistakeholder order.

The Real IRBO
The IRBO can more accurately be described as a vehicle for a worldwide stakeholder capitalist network to manipulate nation states in pursuit of its own predominantly private, corporate agenda. Indeed, we might argue that is all it has ever been.

A truly global network of corporations, think-tanks, private foundations, intergovernmental organisations, NGOs and governments work in partnership to convert global policy agendas into policy and legislation at the national and local government level. This is the Global Public-Private Partnership (G3P) and its reach extends to every nation.

Really detailed lengthy article if you have the time.

Brought to you by Oberwelt führer Bloschwab...

[Image: 7swg524.jpg]
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

It will be a cold day in hell before they own anything that I currently own  minusculebonker
And with them also mentioning in the same predictions that humans will be moving to Mars by 2030 tells me that , hopefully, most of these 'predictions' are just their pipe dreams.  tinylaughing
The wife and I watched this video from 2000 about biblical prophesy's , and I am very skeptical on those things, but the dude nailed what is happening today.  

Yeah , crazy, but listen if you care to. 

The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
#5 on the WEF Wish List is laughable: "5. We are eating much less meat. Rather like our grandparents, we will treat meat as a treat rather than a staple..." I dunno where their grandparents lived, but I feel sorry for them. MY grandparents never set a meal without meat as a major component of the main course. Never. I come from a long line of carnivores. What's the point of raising critters if you can't eat them or use them in the effort to get other critters to eat? Their staples were beef, pork, chicken, home made butter and cheese, and produce out of the garden - corn, beans, squash, potatoes, cabbage, carrots, onions, and the list goes on. Grocery stores were just for wheat bread, flour to make wheat bread and biscuits, and coffee.

Own nothing? Even slaves were allowed to own things. How far beneath slavery has humanity sunk if it owns nothing but still has to pay the Masters for EVERYTHING as a "service"?

And this:

Quote:Moscow: Russia’s military action in Ukraine is meant to put an end to the US-dominated world order, as per Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov.

Washington has been seeking supremacy by imposing ad hoc rules and violating international law...

He was referring to America’s attempts to impose its own so-called “rules-based international order”, which have met with strong resistance from Moscow and Beijing.

Link

I've been screaming for months now that the US should not engage in the matter of the Ukraine, that it's none off our concern, but no one listens. What the government is doing by engaging is allowing Putin to choose and set the battlefield. It's never a good idea to let your opponent choose and set the battlefield, because he will do the same thing you would have done had you had the balls to set the battlefield yourself - he will stack it in his favor. So the US will loose it's supremacy over Russia, and eventually it's sovereignty, all over a bitty little other corner section of the former USSR that no one, absolutely no one, would give a flying fuck about were they not issued orders to care about it from the media propaganda departments they cling to.

It boggle the mind. People are so willing to march into a fate worse than slavery that the said fate is really all they deserve. A people who will not defend their freedom and independence deserve to lose it.

Humanity is coming to and end. Homo sapiens is rapidly evolving into the next species in line... and I would call that new species homo servus - "slave man", but Eloi is easier to spell.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Man, you lost me here:

Quote:You will rent & will be delivered via Amazon drone

After that all I can think of is the sky filled with millions of giant drones delivering sofas and refrigerators and wondering how many will be dropped on people's heads or through roofs and all the lawsuits that will ensue. Then I started thinking of futuristic movies with traffic lanes in the sky like the Total Recall remake or The Fifth Element and now I have an annoying voice in my head repeating "Multi Passsss" over and over and over.
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
(04-13-2022, 06:50 AM)Ninurta Wrote: #5 on the WEF Wish List is laughable: "5. We are eating much less meat. Rather like our grandparents, we will treat meat as a treat rather than a staple..." I dunno where their grandparents lived, but I feel sorry for them. MY grandparents never set a meal without meat as a major component of the main course. Never. I come from a long line of carnivores. What's the point of raising critters if you can't eat them or use them in the effort to get other critters to eat? Their staples were beef, pork, chicken, home made butter and cheese, and produce out of the garden - corn, beans, squash, potatoes, cabbage, carrots, onions, and the list goes on. Grocery stores were just for wheat bread, flour to make wheat bread and biscuits, and coffee.

Own nothing? Even slaves were allowed to own things. How far beneath slavery has humanity sunk if it owns nothing but still has to pay the Masters for EVERYTHING as a "service"?

And this:

Link

I've been screaming for months now that the US should not engage in the matter of the Ukraine, that it's none off our concern, but no one listens. What the government is doing by engaging is allowing Putin to choose and set the battlefield. It's never a good idea to let your opponent choose and set the battlefield, because he will do the same thing you would have done had you had the balls to set the battlefield yourself - he will stack it in his favor. So the US will loose it's supremacy over Russia, and eventually it's sovereignty, all over a bitty little other corner section of the former USSR that no one, absolutely no one, would give a flying fuck about were they not issued orders to care about it from the media propaganda departments they cling to.

It boggle the mind. People are so willing to march into a fate worse than slavery that the said fate is really all they deserve. A people who will not defend their freedom and independence deserve to lose it.

Humanity is coming to and end. Homo sapiens is rapidly evolving into the next species in line... and I would call that new species homo servus - "slave man", but Eloi is easier to spell.

100% agree with you on "meat" and was and still is the main course of every dinner. I come from a family of big game hunters and we all been eating meat since birth. After ~300,000 years and suddenly it's bad???

WEF & Co revolutionists are all about their technocrat wet dream. The scary part is not so much about what they want, but how many sheeple are cheering for it. The same gov/aristocrat tricks for thousands of years. We probably are a species with amnesia and yes they really do want to forever replace Homo sapiens with some transhumanoid dumb-down slave abomination race.

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

(04-13-2022, 04:02 AM)ancientlight Wrote: It will be a cold day in hell before they own anything that I currently own  minusculebonker
And with them also mentioning in the same predictions that humans will be moving to Mars by 2030 tells me that , hopefully, most of these 'predictions' are just their pipe dreams.  tinylaughing

Yes! My take on any off-world fantasies is...

[Image: EH9YRdr.gif]

Once that Space race venture became all privatized, it's just a money pit for them. There are no more Kubrick's and we won't be fooled again. Albeit, in this climate many are still being fooled.  smallseeingred

Everyone remember when the great Pasta push was going on and how bad meat was for you ? Just 20 years later people started looking like a blimp on two legs ! Experts seem to be experts on getting things ass-backwards IMO.
(04-13-2022, 09:42 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: 100% agree with you on "meat" and was and still is the main course of every dinner. I come from a family of big game hunters and we all been eating meat since birth. After ~300,000 years and suddenly it's bad???

WEF & Co revolutionists are all about their technocrat wet dream. The scary part is not so much about what they want, but how many sheeple are cheering for it. The same gov/aristocrat tricks for thousands of years. We probably are a species with amnesia and yes they really do want to forever replace Homo sapiens with some transhumanoid dumb-down slave abomination race.

We ate anything we could kill - big game, small game, the cow, chicken, or pig in the farmyard - all were "meat". My pap even ate chipmunks during the Depression if he couldn't find any other meat at the moment. I've eaten snakes, squirrels, rabbits, groundhogs (LOTS of groundhogs), crawdads caught out of the creek, fish out of the river, even a "grampus" we caught while cat-fishing (it's a type of giant salamander which folks elsewhere call a "hellbender", and some folks call a "water dog"), even "bullhead" minnows. They're all "meat" to me.

However, I hereby certify that there is no truth to the rumor that circulated here a few years ago that I once at a buzzard cooked with a Bic lighter once while I was on the run from the law. That never happened. It was just a tale told about me. I did once take a soy-burger off the bun as a joke, and pass a Bic lighter under it saying that it was under-cooked, but NOW it was fully cooked, and I suppose that event underwent some embellishing transformation to become the tale told in the legends. It may have been conflated with the fact that I once found two baby buzzards inside a hollow log on top of a mountain ridge, being nested there. Nasty little bastards, I wouldn't eat one for anything, not even a whole lot of money. They hissed with a buzzing noise that sounded like a log full of honey bees, and when they hissed they emitted some of the foulest smelling fog from their mouths that I have ever encountered. Not recommended as a food source.

It's hard to see through the fog, but I believe "survival" will eventually boil down to a mobile hunter-gatherer lifestyle once again. We will come full circle. See, the problem is going to be all those "homo servus" humanoids, the bio-robotic servants of the Masters. They will be everywhere, all ready to report the surviving humans to their Masters as "nonconformists" that need to be brought in from the cold. Their Masters will sell it to them as a measure "for our own good", so we can enjoy the bliss of servitude just like them. They will think they are doing us a favor by reporting us to be enslaved.

So, being tied to a tract of farming land will be suicidal. They will know exactly where you are to come get you and place you into the ranks of the servile if you allow yourself to be pinned down like that. Your only hope will be in mobility, and that will mean knowing what to kill and how to kill it, what to pick from the fields and forests, and how to pick it, how to cook all of the above if it needs cooking, and always, ALWAYS, staying on the move.

Hunter-gatherers were the first humans in the world, and hunter-gatherers will be the last humans in the world. Everything that came in between will have been for nought.

That gives me a chilling idea for a dystopian story to write...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’