Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gamestop, The Piñata Of The Internet Trolls.
SpaceShot76 covered this so I could understand it in his live stream. I'll post the link when he finishes the show. 

But, for now, I'll post this from NeonRevolt on GAB:

Quote:Can't wait for all the "disinfo beat" journo-hacks try to wrap their tiny pea-brain minds around what's happening with $GME right now, since 99% of them have never exercised a single options contract in their entire lives, and don't even know what an options contract is or how it works. They'll be reading investopedia articles and watching youtube videos on the subject until 4 AM until they can fool people into thinking they're somehow authorities on the subject. Despite, in all likelihood, having a negative net worth.

Inevitably, they'll call options "hacking the system," equate it to "economic terrorism" and blame Robinhood (call for deplatforming of certain shareholders), and freak out since they missed out on the literal millions being made by retail autists - all because they have to consistently reassure themselves that their degrees aren't written on toilet paper, from the glow of their overpriced macpads, sitting alone in their 4,000 dollar a month NYC apartments.

I mean, they're already saying this is cause of "white supremacy." They're already screeching that this should be illegal cause... the billionaires made bad bets and lost this time?

I'm gonna LMAO when some bankrupt hedgie jumps from a 35th floor window. Even AFTER getting gubmint bailouts. Meanwhile, the guy on the street tasked with bagging his body will have made five or six figures by going long.

Price discovery cuts both ways, you leaky pissholes. Sorry-not-sorry your monied masters lost this time.

#GamersRiseUp

[Image: bac81c5aaaad6f62.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gamestop, The Piñata Of The Internet Trolls. - by Mystic Wanderer - 01-27-2021, 07:36 PM