Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Biden Signs EO Seeking the Feasibility of Implementing Certificates of Vaccination
(01-25-2021, 01:55 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: Warning. Don't fall for this being something that any President created.
I was told by several physicians back in April, that the COVID passport was in the works, and you would not be able to to travel without it.
My doctor told me a couple months ago the COVID passport will likely be required to travel, to shop, or to eat, in some places. He then showed me a couple of weeks ago, his passport.
They are indeed slow walking us to certification, registration, tattoos, and chips. This had nothing to do with who is President, this has all to do with those in control, and the Presidential puppet is not in control.

They succeed because they keep us duped, distracted, fighting, and pointed in the wrong direction. COVID and all that goes with it has nothing to do with the President, and whomever is President, has no control over it.

I read the actual EO. It doesn't call for any new "passports", it just calls for a feasability study on the potential for adding covid to the ICVP (International Certificates of Vaccination or Prophylaxis) - what we always called the "WHO Health Card", which is already a thing and has been for years and years. It has, ever since I can recall, always been a prudent move to contact State or WHO and find out which vaccines you need when travelling to foreign lands and getting them, to add them to your Health Card when traveling overseas. It can help you keep from picking up some truly nasty bugs "out there" that can wreck your whole year.

Additionally, it does call for verification of a recent covid test for travelers from overseas coming into the US, and for travelers on certain forms of mass transit traveling interstate, like planes, trains, and buses. No mention of recent testing being needed for interstate travel by POV.

The only place I've even seen mention of a "passport" are scare sites and your doctors. Doesn't matter to me - I'll go where I want, when I want, and if they don't like it they'll just have to shoot me to stop me.

As I mentioned in another thread, the BidenHarris Regime is bad enough that we don't need to make it sound even worse than it already is. 10 million people here already out of work, and BidenHarris want to add another 11 million illegals to that nearly immediately. Makes no sense unless they are intentionally trying to break the place. Personally, I think we ought to let the illegals take the US over, and move all the US folks to the lands vacated by them in Central America. Nicer climate down there, and the borders are shorter, easier to defend. In about 10 years, all the illegals would be trying to get back home "for a better life" wherever the Gringos are, and just find a big ol' wall stretched across the borders they used to violate with impunity. Seems kinda poetic to me.

Seriously - if they can't manage to handle a few thousand illegals violating a national border every day, what's a few more folks moving around without a "passport"? Undocumented is undocumented. If they can't handle the one, they won't be able to handle the other, either. Just go where you want, when you want, and ignore the edicts. the law of averages is on your side.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden Signs EO Seeking the Feasibility of Implementing Certificates of Vaccination - by Ninurta - 01-25-2021, 05:56 PM