Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Nashville Christmas Explosion
I hate to post such negative news on Christmas, but people need to be aware that "the games have begun".
I won't go into too much detail with my personal thoughts until we get more information, but as of now, it looks like a terrorist attack.

Click on this Twitter post to watch a video of the explosion. Weird thing is, people were given a loud speaker warning for 20 minutes to get out of the area. The target was the AT&T Data Center.

Quote:https://twitter.com/prayingmedic/status/...46721?s=20

Here are some comments from people in the area:

[Image: EqGX_H_WMAMe8SL?format=jpg&name=large]

Quote:Suz @susieg16
[url=https://twitter.com/susieg16][/url]
·
From my friend in Nashville... Merry Christmas! Awakened by an explosion in downtown Nashville this morning...appears to be intentional bombing. Rattled our whole house 6+miles away. FBI/ATF has the whole city shut down.
Quote:Troy Wurth @troywurth
·
I live 2.5 blocks away, Dave. Shook my high rise like crazy! Sad day for our city here.

Stay tuned for more craziness before it's over. Hang in there Patriots!
Hmmm...  Interesting news report from June of this year warning of Islam nuclear bomb explosion in Nashville, TN.

Quote:https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020...-nashville
Here us a short video clip of the aftermath: 

Quote:https://twitter.com/medic27641/status/13...64192?s=20
A shame on today....... or any day, but today most of all. It's curious there seemes to be no manifesto. Yet. Well there may be a claim of responsability, or clue as to why and who it was intended for.
(12-25-2020, 07:38 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Hmmm...  Interesting news report from June of this year warning of Islam nuclear bomb explosion in Nashville, TN.

Quote:https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020...-nashville

It wasn't Muslims. It might have been set for Christmas day to point a finger at them, but it wasn't them. Muslims do not give us Infidels warning to evacuate before they blow our shit to Kingdom Come. That reduces casualties, and Muslims are all about the Infidel casualties.

My best guess at this time is they are going to try to pin it on the "right wing death squads" they are going to invent if Biden takes office. Don't believe it when they do. Right wingers, if you make 'em mad enough to blow shit up, are all about the killin', too, in order to reduce the opposition. When Right wingers destroy, it has a purpose. It's Left-wingers who worry about killing, and are loathe to do it unless there is a financial or material gain in it for them, in which case they don't hesitate to X some folks out. Otherwise, they just want to destroy and tear stuff up, not so much people. There is usually no financial gain in X-ing people out.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Reuters reported:

Quote:A warning to 'evacuate now' and then an explosion in Nashville on Christmas Day

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8856]

'A recording from a recreational vehicle emitted a chilling warning minutes before it all exploded,
rocking downtown Nashville at dawn on Christmas Day and lightly injuring three people in what
police described as an “intentional act.”

“This area must be evacuated now. This area must be evacuated now. If you can hear this message,
evacuate now. If you can hear this message, evacuate now” went the recording for several minutes,
broadcast later on NewsChannel5, Nashville.

Police described the vehicle, parked in the heart of Tennessee’s capital city at 6 a.m. CST (1200 GMT)
on Friday, as an RV, a recreational vehicle of a type that could range from a motor home to a camper trailer.

Nashville Police Chief John Drake said the announcement warned the “bomb would explode in 15 minutes.”
About the same time, police received an emergency call of “shots fired” in the downtown tourist area, said
Nashville police spokesman Don Aaron. After arriving, they called in the bomb squad, which was on its way
when the explosion occurred.

The blast ravaged the heart of the city, considered the capital of U.S. country music.
It destroyed several other vehicles and severely damaged several buildings, launching black smoke into the
sky that could be seen for miles. Fire officials said three people suffered minor injuries.

Moments before the blast, police officers went door-to-door in nearby buildings to hustle residents to safety
and motioned a man walking his dog near the vehicle to change direction.

“Obviously, they heard the announcements coming from this vehicle,” Aaron told reporters.
“They took them seriously. And worked to seal the streets to protect folks and we think it worked.”
He called the blast “an intentional act.”

Andrew McCabe, a former deputy FBI director, told CNN an explosion of this size would be investigated as a
possible act of terrorism, whether domestic or international. Police said it was unclear if anyone was inside the
vehicle and the motive was unclear. McCabe said police may have been the target of the explosions given they
were called to the scene before the blast.

Most of the buildings on the tree-lined street with shops and offices were closed given the hour and Christmas
holiday.

The explosion, which could be heard for miles and felt nine blocks away, knocked one officer off his feet and caused
what was hoped to be only a temporary hearing loss, the police spokesman said.
“There was trees lying everywhere, glass laying everywhere,” Nashville resident Buck McCoy told CNN.

Nashville Mayor John Cooper urged people to stay away from the downtown area, as police and federal authorities
investigated, aided by bomb dogs and surveillance camera footage.

President Donald Trump was briefed on the explosion, a White House spokesman said.
Car bombings in the United States are rare.

A 1995 truck bombing in Oklahoma City killed 168 people including 19 children, and wounded hundreds.
Timothy McVeigh was executed by lethal injection in June 2001 for the attack.
In April 2010, a food vendor foiled an attempt to set off a car bomb in New York’s Time Square...'
Reuters:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I just love the way the news is reporting that this "may have been an intentional act" or "is believed to be an intentional act". Let's see... a vehicle was packed with explosives and detonated minutes after the area was warned to evacuate by that same vehicle. Intentional act? Ya think?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(12-25-2020, 09:19 PM)Ninurta Wrote: I just love the way the news is reporting that this "may have been an intentional act" or "is believed to be an intentional act". Let's see... a vehicle was packed with explosives and detonated minutes after the area was warned to evacuate by that same vehicle. Intentional act? Ya think?

If I had a penny for every time a car has verbally warned me it's gonna accidently blow-up,
I'd be a rich... well, I'd be a Journalist!
tinylaughing
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Scott from Woke Societies talked in-depth about this on his show today. (Didn't know there would be any shows today.)
It won't stay up long.
Listen here:

Quote:https://dlive.tv/p/wokesocieties+7P_VYAbMg

In my personal opinion, I think someone wanted the data in the AT&T building destroyed. It showed links to the software program and Dominion voting machines. (Scott covers this in his video.)
These people weren't out to destroy lives, they just wanted to destroy evidence. That's why they gave enough warning to get people out of the way.

As I said, this is just my opinion, so don't go spreading it as a fact.
(12-26-2020, 01:20 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Scott from Woke Societies talked in-depth about this on his show today. (Didn't know there would be any shows today.)
It won't stay up long.
Listen here:

In my personal opinion, I think someone wanted the data in the AT&T building destroyed. It showed links to the software program and Dominion voting machines. (Scott covers this in his video.)
These people weren't out to destroy lives, they just wanted to destroy evidence. That's why they gave enough warning to get people out of the way.

Couldn't watch it. Too much buffering. Did he ever get around to explaining why, and maybe more importantly, how, he thought data would be stored at a switching center?

That Trump flag he had in the background - I have the exact same flag, except where his says "Make America Great Again", mine says "NO MORE BULLSHIT!" Otherwise, same exact flag.

(12-26-2020, 02:01 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(12-26-2020, 01:20 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Scott from Woke Societies talked in-depth about this on his show today. (Didn't know there would be any shows today.)
It won't stay up long.
Listen here:

Couldn't watch it. Too much buffering. Did he ever get around to explaining why, and maybe more importantly, how, he thought data would be stored at a switching center?

That Trump flag he had in the background - I have the exact same flag, except where his says "Make America Great Again", mine says "NO MORE BULLSHIT!" Otherwise, same exact flag.

@"Ninurta" 

That's what was in some tweet thread. They called it a data center. I don't know what is there, but he showed how it is connected to the software program and the Dominion voting machines.
Some are saying they were after the AT&T Switching center maybe to take out planned emergency broadcasts? 

Quote:[/url]Ron
@CodeMonkeyZ
[url=https://twitter.com/CodeMonkeyZ]

Was the AT&T switching location the target of the Nashville explosion?
Was @realDonaldTrump  scheduled to test the Emergency Alert System this morning? Did the explosion halt a scheduled Emergency Alert System test?

Q told us that when the arrests took place communications would go down to prevent the media from causing a panic in the public and spinning a lie for what was happening. President Trump said he would talk to us through the 911 EBS to tell us what was happening.
This is still speculation. Anons considering all options of why this happened.
(12-26-2020, 02:56 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Some are saying they were after the AT&T Switching center maybe to take out planned emergency broadcasts? 

Quote:[/url]Ron
@CodeMonkeyZ
[url=https://twitter.com/CodeMonkeyZ]

Was the AT&T switching location the target of the Nashville explosion?
Was @realDonaldTrump  scheduled to test the Emergency Alert System this morning? Did the explosion halt a scheduled Emergency Alert System test?

Q told us that when the arrests took place communications would go down to prevent the media from causing a panic in the public and spinning a lie for what was happening. President Trump said he would talk to us through the 911 EBS to tell us what was happening.
This is still speculation. Anons considering all options of why this happened.

It's good to keep your options open. The bomb did affect some communications local to the Nashville area, but it would take a lot more than that to knock out the nationwide EBS. So the question then becomes 1) is there some reason they wanted Nashville in an informational black hole? 2) Was it a test run? or 3) was it something else?

My money still says it was a Leftist attack seeking to throw shade on "Right wing militias" and the inevitable "Right wing Death Squads" they are without a doubt going to invent if Biden gets into office. They always do that. You still occasionally hear about the "Right wing death squads" they invented to give the proles an enemy to fight in Central America, and that's been 30 to 40 years ago.

That's my working hypothesis for the moment, until a better, more logical explanation comes along.

I have heard, at last count, 5001 different scenarios as to what the motive is. I do not have anything new to offer unfortunately.  

With regards to the data destruction, that is a motive but couldn't it have been erased less kinetically? Less of a fingerprint. IDK Just spit balling. The RV sure was parked in a great spot to hit those access tunnels heading into the building. Maybe just a grudge against AT&T in general? Former PO-ed employee sort of thing? Would explain the recorded warning. Maybe there were people there he liked and had no grudge against. 

If the bomber/bombers were gunning for a business they were on the wrong side of the street. Maybe a PO-ed ex-bartender?

If the bomber/bombers were gunning for a person, why not just go shoot the person? Why blow up a whole street? Why the warning? 

If the bombing was a trial run for something coming up, all this confusion serves that purpose. I was reading there were other explosions in Baltimore and elsewhere too. I have no clue how many random explosions happen on a daily basis across North America. Is this number abnormal? 

The FBI is on the case so get ready for metric poop tons of disinformation. My guess is something something right-wing something Trump something not wearing a mask.
(12-26-2020, 03:55 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: I have heard, at last count, 5001 different scenarios as to what the motive is. I do not have anything new to offer unfortunately.  

With regards to the data destruction, that is a motive but couldn't it have been erased less kinetically? Less of a fingerprint. IDK Just spit balling. The RV sure was parked in a great spot to hit those access tunnels heading into the building. Maybe just a grudge against AT&T in general? Former PO-ed employee sort of thing? Would explain the recorded warning. Maybe there were people there he liked and had no grudge against. 

@"ABNARTY",  I just remembered something I heard/read this morning. They said AT&T had the contract to audit the Dominion voting machines. Maybe the machines were there?  Maybe it was sending them a message?  I don't know.
(12-26-2020, 03:55 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: If the bomber/bombers were gunning for a person, why not just go shoot the person? Why blow up a whole street? Why the warning? 

FWIW, husband said it was how the IRA used to do things....that someone is using their tactics.  Sometimes they wanted to kill people, sometimes they (just?) wanted to make a point.

No one's going to be making much of any point if they don't take credit for the bombing, tho.
I agree with you. I too have very little to add.

I do think it is a message. A message to someone that is very aware that it has been sent, and why.

With so much dissent in the air, the list of possibilities is way long.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(12-26-2020, 09:50 AM)drussell41 Wrote:
(12-26-2020, 03:55 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: If the bomber/bombers were gunning for a person, why not just go shoot the person? Why blow up a whole street? Why the warning? 

FWIW, husband said it was how the IRA used to do things....that someone is using their tactics.  Sometimes they wanted to kill people, sometimes they (just?) wanted to make a point.

No one's going to be making much of any point if they don't take credit for the bombing, tho.
The tactic used by the IRA was to give a warning to the news paper with a code word who then informed the  security forces that a bomb was in such and such a place then have the bomb explode before the security had a chance to clear the area, in doing that they could keep there hands "blood free" and blame the deaths on the security forces.
This bomb is strange in the way that a warning was given that the van could be identify, and that the explosion did "little " damage. I would say from now on  expect lots of car bombs with no warning, a lot of them will be planted by black people so as to kill black people and blame the whites. Its basic car bombing 101, BLM and Antifa will be hard at work on this one.
(12-26-2020, 01:38 PM)Wallfire Wrote: I would say from now on  expect lots of car bombs with no warning, a lot of them will be planted by black people so as to kill black people and blame the whites. Its basic car bombing 101, BLM and Antifa will be hard at work on this one.

I really hope this doesn't happen.
(12-26-2020, 01:38 PM)Wallfire Wrote: The tactic used by the IRA was to give a warning to the news paper with a code word who then informed the  security forces that a bomb was in such and such a place then have the bomb explode before the security had a chance to clear the area, in doing that they could keep there hands "blood free" and blame the deaths on the security forces.
This bomb is strange in the way that a warning was given that the van could be identify, and that the explosion did "little " damage. I would say from now on  expect lots of car bombs with no warning, a lot of them will be planted by black people so as to kill black people and blame the whites. Its basic car bombing 101, BLM and Antifa will be hard at work on this one.

Please tell me that this was said as a bad joke.

If you really believe this, you are not just wrong, your knowledge of Americans, that identify as Black, is deeply distorted.

BLM and Antifa are groups run by those in position of power and wealth, that eliminates the majority of those Americans that identify as Black.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers