Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
In Colorado, They're Counting Gun Shot Fatalities as COVID Deaths
(12-19-2020, 12:24 PM)gordi Wrote: In the UK they have "tweaked" the wording (definition?) of which deaths are actually being counted as COVID deaths a few times now.

The latest version in Scotland reads something like:

"Death from any cause, in a person who was tested positive for COVID19 in the previous 28 days".

This under-heading is always shown on the BBC and usually said by the broadcaster's Presenter.
However, the late-night news programmes tend to not speak the words and in there, lies the clue to
Gordi's question -in my opinion.

Quote:Can anyone think of a positive (good) reason (for us) why they'd artificially inflate the numbers??
Does anyone think that they are not inflating the numbers?

It keeps the media in a job and even though this may initially sound silly, it is a very important factor.
The numbers are inflated by aligning other ailments due to the simple fact that SARS II (Covid-19) is
a disease that is a contributing component to suffering and possible death.
Although, there are a few accounts of death directly caused by Covid-19.

I'm tempted to suggest the idea of some type of 'NWO control-experiment', but I think that the constant
berating from the media of those who have doubts about this flu is indicative of an agreed narrative.

This could be countered with the idea that Covid is as deadly as they say and the MSM are merely reacting
honestly to the global problem, but the lack of appreciating concerns from 'the other-side' of those who
doubt the merit of this pandemic, tells me it's a bone that the major news-outlets are unwilling to let go of.

2020 -a worldwide killer disease, an election that changes a controversial person from a worldwide power
position, an official military system announced an off-world species are here on Earth and have technologies
that we cannot combat and the revelation of illegal sexual activities seem to be prominent in the realms of
the wealthy and powerful.

Are there enough months in 2020?!!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: In Colorado, They're Counting Gun Shot Fatalities as COVID Deaths - by BIAD - 12-19-2020, 12:55 PM