Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
No Privacy, No Property: The World in 2030 According to the WEF
With all the terror and hype about the plague of COVID many things have been pushed under the covers and have left what many would consider a front and center news item. We have all heard different things about Agenda 21/30 and many have thought OK so what. I have been guilty of that myself for I do not see TPTB being able to instigate their evil Plans in my remaining life span.

No matter my thoughts on the subject it appears the goals and plans are proceeding to a utopian world for the elite and misery for the rest of us. The time frame (regardless of their intentions) might be off by a few years but these are some of the great reset plans. Between the social scoring (China has that plan already) and the great culling of the undesirables it is a shame we do not have a time machine to view the future of earthlings, in say a few hundred years.

You will have to go to the provided link to watch the video as it has been removed fro screw tube and other approved sites.

https://www.activistpost.com/2020/12/mou...watch.html
Quote:Mouse Utopia and The Blackest Pill — Propaganda Watch
TOPICS:EugenicsGreat ResetJames CorbettPropaganda
December 8, 2020
[Image: utopia-corbett.jpg]By The Corbett Report
You’ve probably heard about John B. Calhoun’s mouse utopia experiment by now. Everyone’s been talking about it recently.
But what does this experiment really tell us about the human experience, and can we avoid swallowing the poisoned black pill of the propagandists when covering this highly anti-human idea?
Join James for this important exposé of the Malthusian eugenicists behind The Great Reset.

<span style="display: inline-block; width: 0px; overflow: hidden; line-height: 0;" data-mce-type="bookmark" class="mce_SELRES_start"></span><span style="display: inline-block; width: 0px; overflow: hidden; line-height: 0;" data-mce-type="bookmark" class="mce_SELRES_start">?</span>
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Watch on Archive / BitChute / LBRY / Minds / YouTube or Download the mp4
SHOW NOTES

Messages In This Thread
RE: No Privacy, No Property: The World in 2030 According to the WEF - by 727Sky - 12-10-2020, 12:01 AM