Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[France] It's Super-Soldier Time, Folks!
(12-10-2020, 12:56 AM)Ninurta Wrote: French "super-soldiers"? 

Does that mean the French military may one day in the distant future rise to almost Boy Scout level? Will they issue them white surrender flags instead of the piss-yellow bedsheets they currently use?

Be afraid... be VERY afraid...

... but I doubt I will be.

Kinda like the Chinese "super soldier" genetic experiments going on right now. Was talking to a fine young man today, and we decided that a 4 1/2 foot tall "super soldier" falls just as hard as a 4 1/2 foot tall regular soldier when a 5.56 zips through his brain pan at 3200 feet per second, whether there are any trees in the forest to witness it or not.

"Super soldiers" are, for the most part, someone's pipe dream. If they don't already have a natural ability and more importantly mind set, no amount of "augmentation" is going to make them any deadlier. There ARE "super soldiers" in existence, but nature make's 'em, not implanted tech.

With all due respects to your posts Nin mate, I would like to suggest that you take one step backwards for the following :

I am ex Brit army lad living in France for nigh on 30 years.

I am a Brit and my 22 year old son is French and is a French solider with the commandos of the French Alpine hunters (13th regiment of "chasseurs Alpins"

He has served and is still serving as a sharp shooter in many active situations right now (especially Mali)

The French white flag situation concerning the Vichy situation was over 70 years ago.

Give it a FUCKING break mate... your comments are sad and disinfo as to the current situation 70 fucking years later with the French army.

Use tour friend "google" and se how the French army rank nowadays....?

Your uneducated commente where not cool mate.

Respects.

Rodinus

My thougts... full stop.
I still don't understand why the Kamikaze pilots wore helmets!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [France] It's Super-Soldier Time, Folks! - by Rodinus - 12-10-2020, 12:51 PM
RE: [France] It's Super-Soldier Time, Folks! - by Wallfire - 12-10-2020, 01:20 PM