Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
COVID19 1 Million New Cases | Hospital Overflow | Stay at Home Lockdown | Panic
Well, it kinda makes sense that, as more folks catch the covid, there are more vectors to spread it, accelerating the spread rate exponentially. That bit makes sense, but without dropping the other shoe - which is that, as more folks catch it, there are fewer left who CAN catch it, as they've already had it, which would work to slow the spread, pump the brakes on it.

So that kinda sorta makes sense, but hospitals getting slammed doesn't.

Now, I'm not privy to the "new math" or "common core" math, but I can count. The US has 4% of the world's population, so having a THIRD (33%) of all the worlds new infections DOESN'T make mathematical sense, especially when we are under this damnable lockdown, and much of the world, although not all of it, is now out from under lockdown. The only way that makes sense is if the US is under an intentional, concentrated biological warfare attack, and the rest of the world is just getting a little of the fallout, overflow from the main attack on the US. The ONLY other possibility is that they are just having fun with numbers, and that it's all smoke and mirrors to herd the sheep, with no, or very little, real covid spread at all.

I find it amazing that it appears the 3rd world, where medical help is sparse and less effective, is mostly out from under lockdowns and doing just fine, while the 1st world, where medical science is allegedly at it's zenith and top of the line, is getting slammed. Is it just me, or is anyone else finding that just a little weird and out of balance? It's almost like there is a plan afoot...

So, there are the possibilities. Or perhaps some combination of all of the above. Let the reader be the judge.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: COVID19 1 Million New Cases | Hospital Overflow | Stay at Home Lockdown | Panic - by Ninurta - 12-06-2020, 11:36 PM