Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mysterious Metal Monolith Discovered in Desert
(12-01-2020, 06:13 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(12-01-2020, 04:27 AM)Finspiracy Wrote:
(11-30-2020, 04:32 PM)BIAD Wrote: I was being hyperbolic due to the drummed-up mystery that the MSM maintained all the way
to the piece of art's disappearance.

I would suspect the Bureau of Land Management of Utah would've stepped in and removed
the metal object being unlicensed on public land. Especially a place of natural beauty.

It's a junk piece of news and I was reflecting human traits against the lofty culture of art.
That's why they guard the Mona Lisa!!!
tinybiggrin

They should guard these... With a big bunch of heavily armed soldiers... Maybe this is nothing, maybe this is a prank (not by aliens, like i said in my first post in this thread) but maybe this is something.

Speaking as one who has been a mercenary and a professional armed guard (because mercenary stuff is frowned upon around the US at home, so we have to give it a user -friendly name when we're at home), there is not enough money on the planet to get me to guard a mystery chunk of metal that randomly appears and disappears. it's a chunk of metal. I've got no desire to be beamed up over it... so if they're going to guard it, they'd be better off using a surreptitious trail camera instead.

That is something i can truly admire. Like most of the things you write here.

You were not in it only for the money. You needed a cause which you could believe in. 100% respect from here once again. smallawesome
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mysterious Metal Monolith Discovered in Desert - by Finspiracy - 12-01-2020, 06:19 AM
RE: Mysterious Metal Monolith Discovered in Desert - by Wallfire - 12-08-2020, 01:32 PM