Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mysterious Metal Monolith Discovered in Desert
(12-01-2020, 04:27 AM)Finspiracy Wrote:
(11-30-2020, 04:32 PM)BIAD Wrote: I was being hyperbolic due to the drummed-up mystery that the MSM maintained all the way
to the piece of art's disappearance.

I would suspect the Bureau of Land Management of Utah would've stepped in and removed
the metal object being unlicensed on public land. Especially a place of natural beauty.

It's a junk piece of news and I was reflecting human traits against the lofty culture of art.
That's why they guard the Mona Lisa!!!
tinybiggrin

They should guard these... With a big bunch of heavily armed soldiers... Maybe this is nothing, maybe this is a prank (not by aliens, like i said in my first post in this thread) but maybe this is something.

Speaking as one who has been a mercenary and a professional armed guard (because mercenary stuff is frowned upon around the US at home, so we have to give it a user -friendly name when we're at home), there is not enough money on the planet to get me to guard a mystery chunk of metal that randomly appears and disappears. it's a chunk of metal. I've got no desire to be beamed up over it... so if they're going to guard it, they'd be better off using a surreptitious trail camera instead.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mysterious Metal Monolith Discovered in Desert - by Ninurta - 12-01-2020, 06:13 AM
RE: Mysterious Metal Monolith Discovered in Desert - by Wallfire - 12-08-2020, 01:32 PM