Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bidengate
I'm starting a new thread to cover everything that will soon be coming out about Hunter Biden's emails, his father's involvement, and those connected to the corruption surrounding this scandal on the American people. I'm doing this so we can keep track and follow along without having information in different threads.

I think this will be a long thread, (unfortunately).

Please share any stories you come across that hasn't already been shared.

If you haven't been keeping up, go look at my thread that covers this up to the current time: http://www.rogue-nation3.com/showthread....on=newpost
Most of the videos in that thread have already been removed because You Tube doesn't want the truth to come out about their chosen candidate, Joe Biden.
Fortunately, because many of the "truthers" on You Tube have been removed, they are starting channels on other platforms that will allow them to make videos that stay up.

We'll start out slow for now with this video from Tim Poole. I can tell you from watching his past videos that he is not bias at all. If he sees fault with Pres. Trump, he calls it out; same with Joe. He reports the FACTS, and only the facts. If something is his "opinion", he says so.

Brenden Dilley had some BREAKING NEWS today on his channel about the Hunter saga. Pictures have emerged that prove Joe Biden lied when he said he had never met with any members of the company his son worked with in Ukraine, Burisma Holdings Ltd .

I'll post a picture below for posterity just in case Dilley's video is removed.

SOB, they took it down before I could even share it!  ARRGGG!   tinyangry

That's okay! They can't silence us!  Watch it here on Clouthub:
Quote:

Okay, so I'll share the gist of it.

ETA: I found some on Twitter that are still up.  YAY!

Quote:[/url]

TruthSeeker

@TruthSeeker_OH
[url=https://twitter.com/TruthSeeker_OH]

BOMBSHELL

From The Dilley Show today! Burisma board member Devon Archer and VP Joe Biden in the Roosevelt building. Screenshot apparently from a 2014 news report about Burisma, which was basically scrubbed. Dilley showed the news clip and these are screen grabs from the show.

This proves Joe Biden lied when he said he had never met with any of Hunter's business partners from the Ukraine company, Burisma Holdings Ltd.

[Image: EktLqz0XYAA_T9p?format=jpg&name=medium]

[Image: EktLqz0XYAEC_Yn?format=jpg&name=medium]

This is Joe Biden standing with Devon Archer, Hunter's partner, in the Eisenhower Room.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8485]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Here's a great article with a timeline of how it all started, for those who haven't been paying attention:

Here is How Joe and Hunter Got Paid

And here is where it ended BEFORE Hunter's lap top was discovered.

Quote:The scorecard tells the tale:
  • Burisma got its $23 million moved from the UK to Cyprus — meaning Zlochevskyi could access his money anonymously.
  • Hunter Biden showed he could “deliver” US influence from the Obama Administration for Burisma’s benefit.
  • Joe Biden became a champion for Ukraine’s domestic natural gas production industry — of which Burisma was the leading provider — announcing aid packages from the Obama Administration to aid in increasing production.
  • Former Obama DOJ attorney Buretta “persuaded” Shokin’s successor to not continue to pursue corruption charges against Zlochevskyi personally, allowing him to return to Ukraine.
  • Viktor Shokin is left holding a bag of excrement with a sign hung around his neck by Joe Biden that Shokin was corrupt and in the pocket of Ukraine oligarchs.

Hunter got paid.

Hunter paid Joe.
Oh My!

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Quote:[/url][Image: d1QBcIaA_bigger.jpg]

Seamus Bruner @seamusbruner

These are the China Entrepreneurs Club members for whom Hunter Biden/Devon Archer secured high-level meetings at Obama-Biden WH (including a secret meeting with VP Joe Biden himself). If you recognize any names with ties to CCP intelligence/PLA military, get it touch with me!

[url=https://twitter.com/seamusbruner/status/1318187083698143233]9:47 AM · Oct 19, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

[Image: EkskKjgXYAUbe3a?format=jpg&name=large]
There are 30+ names on that list. I am speculating the odds are really good one or two of them are CCP. Plus something like the "Club" is not happening without CCP approval. 

Sure am glad they were all welcome at the White House so folks could make some giant side money. Just routine stuff. Nothing to see here.
Well, then...

I like pictures more than speech or written word.

I wish that all of this would have been public knowledge very early this year, so that so many people would not have been deceived to vote for a liar.
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
(10-19-2020, 11:51 PM)Finspiracy Wrote: Well, then...

I like pictures more than speech or written word.

I wish that all of this would have been public knowledge very early this year, so that so many people would not have been deceived to vote for a liar.

Me too @"Finspiracy". From what I'm hearing, the FBI has had this lap top since December, 2019. They could have prevented the American people the shit show impeachment if they had made it known back then. When the store owner saw that nothing was being done, he turned over a copy to Rudy G.'s lawyer, and they were the ones who broke the story.
嗡嗡蜜蜂2  @Bee87Buzz

Quote:Joe Biden with Obama sold out 36 CIA informants and 20+ of them were executed by the CCP, including pregnant woman and family! Those informants knew the evil nature of CCP, wanted to save China, and trusted US, but betrayed by Biden!

You'll have to read the subtitles in this, but it's worth it. Wish I knew how to embed clips from Twitter here, but I don't.

https://twitter.com/Bee87Buzz/status/131...07457?s=20
Be sure to watch the clip I just posted above (previous post). Good info in that too.

So much coming out on the Biden family now... the drip has turned into a waterfall. Finally, vindication for all us "conspiracy theorists". 

This is just a small sample of the article below. Please read it in it's entirety to get the full scoop.

Quote:My name is Tony Bobulinski. The facts set forth below are true and accurate; they are not any form of domestic or foreign disinformation. Any suggestion to the contrary is false and offensive. I am the recipient of the email published seven days ago by the New York Post which showed a copy to Hunter Biden and Rob Walker. That email is genuine.
---------------------------------------------------------

What I am outlining is fact. I know it is fact because I lived it. I am the CEO of Sinohawk Holdings which was a partnership between the Chinese operating through CEFC/Chairman Ye and the Biden family. I was brought into the company to be the CEO by James Gilliar and Hunter Biden.
The reference to “the Big Guy” in the much publicized May 13, 2017 email is in fact a reference to Joe Biden. The other “JB” referenced in that email is Jim Biden, Joe’s brother.

Hunter Biden called his dad ‘the Big Guy’ or ‘my Chairman,’ and frequently referenced asking him for his sign-off or advice on various potential deals that we were discussing. I’ve seen Vice President Biden saying he never talked to Hunter about his business. I’ve seen firsthand that that’s not true, because it wasn’t just Hunter’s business, they said they were putting the Biden family name and its legacy on the line.

I realized the Chinese were not really focused on a healthy financial ROI. They were looking at this as a political or influence investment. Once I realized that Hunter wanted to use the company as his personal piggy bank by just taking money out of it as soon as it came from the Chinese, I took steps to prevent that from happening.
The Johnson Report connected some dots in a way that shocked me — it made me realize the Bidens had gone behind my back and gotten paid millions of dollars by the Chinese, even though they told me they hadn’t and wouldn’t do that to their partners.

I would ask the Biden family to address the American people and outline the facts so I can go back to being irrelevant — and so I am not put in a position to have to answer those questions for them.

I don’t have a political ax to grind; I just saw behind the Biden curtain and I grew concerned with what I saw. The Biden family aggressively leveraged the Biden family name to make millions of dollars from foreign entities even though some were from communist controlled China.
God bless America.
Source
Twitter:   Twitter users sound alarm over warning about retweeting headlines that 'don't tell the full story'

Spokesperson claims users taking part in a 'prompt experiment'
Link:

tinyhuh
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(10-22-2020, 04:31 PM)BIAD Wrote: Twitter:   Twitter users sound alarm over warning about retweeting headlines that 'don't tell the full story'

Spokesperson claims users taking part in a 'prompt experiment'
Link:

tinyhuh

Yes, @BIAD, Twitter is doing everything to suppress information that would hurt the left.  They are also not allowing retweets, only quote tweets.
I wonder if that's their way of identifying conservative members more easily so they can find a reason to remove them?
That would be right up Twitter's ally.
(10-19-2020, 08:22 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
Quote:The scorecard tells the tale:
  • Joe Biden became a champion for Ukraine’s domestic natural gas production industry — of which Burisma was the leading provider — announcing aid packages from the Obama Administration to aid in increasing production.
Hunter got paid.

Hunter paid Joe.

That.

That right there is a smoking gun that begs for investigation.

Why in the hell is MY government spending MY tax dollars to help out a foreign private corporation?

And a Russian one at that...

... not much later, the Democrats would suddenly start pissing all over themselves about Russia, Russia, Russia!

But shortly before, they, the same Democrats, were giving hand-outs to Russian companies to improve their production, which would have no advantage to the US at all... 

It's not a question of what Hunter did or was doing - Hunter can go piss up a rope, if he can keep his crack pipe lit while doing it - it implicates Biden himself, and even Obama. After all, Obama was in the driver's seat when they were giving away MY money to Russian private corporations.

Yup, that needs to be investigated. I want my share of that money back.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Listen to Hunter's former business partner give a press conference confirming the corruption of the Biden family.

Start at the 4:45 mark.

(10-23-2020, 12:43 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Listen to Hunter's former business partner give a press conference confirming the corruption of the Biden family.

Downloaded and archived offsite, in case they try to disappear it when/if they try to make him a Desparecido.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(10-23-2020, 01:01 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(10-23-2020, 12:43 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Listen to Hunter's former business partner give a press conference confirming the corruption of the Biden family.

Downloaded and archived offsite, in case they try to disappear it when/if they try to make him a Desparecido.

Thanks @"Ninurta".  I wish I had a way to do that.   minusculethumbsup
Read this PDF:  https://www.baldingsworld.com/wp-content...KVBJHB.pdf
Harris, prominent Democrats listed as 'key contacts' for Biden family business venture projects

Quote:EXCLUSIVE: A list of “key domestic contacts” for a joint venture involving Jim and Hunter Biden and now-bankrupt CEFC China Energy Co. included former Vice President Joe Biden's current running mate Sen. Kamala Harris, among other prominent Democrats, Fox News has learned.

An email exclusively obtained by Fox News, with the subject line “Phase one domestic contacts/ projects” and dated May 15, 2017, Biden’s brother, Jim Biden, shared a list of “key domestic contacts for phase one target projects.”
The email is unrelated to the laptop or hard drive purportedly belonging to Hunter Biden, the former vice president's son.

READ THE EMAIL HERE.

The list, included Harris, D-Calif.; Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y.; Sen. Amy Klobuchar, D-Minn.; Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif.; Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, D-N.Y.; New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo; New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio; former Virginia Gov. Terry McCauliffe, among others.

It is unclear if any of the Democrats were ever contacted about the “target projects.”
Source

There you have it, a list of Democrats who were involved in corrupt practices in government, connected to the Bidens.
No wonder K. Harris is Joe's VP pick.  She is as corrupt as he is.
BREAKING: Chinese Reporters Shocked After Hunter Biden Went to Beijing, Secretly Met with CCP Spy and Asked for Mansion and Women

Quote:A report out of Asia claims that Hunter Biden met with a CCP spy in Beijing and asked for millions for a house and for women.

Gnews.org reports that Hunter Biden engaged in illicit actions in Beijing with the CCP.  Reporters in Asia discussed recent attacks on Rudy Giuliani and Hunter Biden’s actions in Beijing.

In regards to Rudy, the reporters shared that the accusations against Rudy Giuliani were not true.  Giuliani acted appropriately in front of a so called 15-year-old girl, not inappropriately.  [We now know that the attack on Rudy by the left after Rudy was involved in the release of Hunter Biden emails were bogus.  The girl he was with was in her 20’s and Rudy was tucking his shirt in, nothing more.]  The reporters claimed, “They are trying so hard to smear Mr. Giuliani.”

Quote:When Hunter Biden went with Joe for the first time [to Beijing] guess who they met with?  He met with Che Feng in Pangu Hotel.  Che Feng went to meet with Hunter with assigned task which was to befriend Hunter.  To Che’s total surprise, the first word Hunter said when he sat down was, “I am so poor.  How can I get money? I need money.  I wanted a house but it costs 100-200 million dollars.”

Something like this.  Hunter also told Che that he was interested in hot girls and asked if Che could introduce some to him.  In the end, just that cost over 1 million RMB (150,000USD Equivalent).  Che Feng later recalled that he was very surprised by how easy it was to compromise Hunter.

Source
Tore Says has embedded an interview with Rudy Giuliani from a reporter, Chris Berg. Rudy talks about the lap top and what was discovered on it.

Start at the 16:28 mark: