Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
'Spooky' Quantum Movements
(08-04-2020, 04:11 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(08-04-2020, 04:51 AM)Bally002 Wrote: Regards for the insight and thanks to your ancestor.  There's nothing frightening about the dreams and I always wake up.  How can I explain it.  

In my sleep I see vivid landscapes, buildings, vehicles.  The scenes change in each subsequent dream but may extend to another night and I recognize the place again.  They are familiar to me while I'm sleeping but not when I wake up.  I interact and speak with people who again are known to me in the dreaming but I have no clue who they are when I wake up but then know them when I meet up with them next time I dream I'm at that particular place.  

I'm always in one of my uniforms albeit a mixture of some I've worn before.  The vehicles I use are familiar in the dream but totally different to real vehicles.  When driving the vehicle in my sleep state I find it easy to drive, crossing the landscapes of desert, sand dunes, salt flats and bush settings.  Interacting with the locals and the most intriguing part is I know where I'm going to the point I reference various topographic maps, (which I always carried) complete with grid references, in the dream.  These are maps of the vast areas where I worked in real life but the landscape is different, towns, roads, general geographic and the demographics are completely different but the maps are familiar as some expand to the coast line of Western Australia and that picture aspect is the same in real life.

I actually woke up remembering a route I took in one of the dreams where I was referencing a map.  That landscape is different but similar however does not exist in reality.  Different mountains, remote roads and towns.  I tend to navigate through there and return with no problems or dangers.

I don't go to bed with the intention or thinking about this.  It just happens. I may wake up, take a piss, then go back to sleep and have a different dream or don't remember dreaming at all.  The dreams don't possess me.  

So, I take your advice seriously but I'm not concerned as I return always.  Sometimes I may say to my wife in the morning, "Crikey, yer know where went last night.  I flew up to Darwin from Central Aussie for some training, yet it wasn't Darwin.  Totally different but I knew where I was."
Wife will yawn, "You were snoring again last night." lol.

In this threads context I tend to think there is a parallel which I subconsciously visit having been there before when I stepped over all those years ago.

You helped me make my mind up and I will write about that day here, maybe in the 'long story' forum.

My kindest respects to you and yours,

Bally

@"Bally002" 

As I understand it, our "spirit" can be living several different lives in other parallel universes. It could be that the sacred land where you entered allowed you to step through a portal into one of your other lives and your soul intertwined with your soul that was there at that time. This experience and the memories from that life embedded themselves into your cell memories, and now when you enter the dream state, you go back to that life. The only way to get back there is in the astral plane, or ethereal plane, so you enter while in a dream state. That's why it all seems so real, because it is.
It's hard to put into words to explain, so I hope this to make sense to you.

The only other thing that comes to mind is, the universe has already made a path for us to follow depending on the choices we make. This kind of goes into the Looking Glass technology. The outcome can be affected by our thoughts and desires while looking into it.
When you were in your twenties you may have had to make a hard decision regarding something. At the last minute you changed your mind. The path you chose is your life here and now. The other path you didn't choose is the path that would have happened if you had made the other choice. You are seeing it now because of it's importance.
It may be something that you need to see that has to do with choices.

Does either of these ring true to you?
Yes it does.  Amazing.  I just finished my story and posted in 'Long Stories' forum.  The event took place in my 40's years.  I made a life changing decision in my later 20's which did lead to what happened.  i.e. I left the navy and became an LEO.  I went to aboriginal ceremonies later in that time.

Kind regards,

Bally.  1.15am here.  I really must take some time off from writing and get some sleep.  I have a big day (Wednesday) here staring at 6.00am.:)

Messages In This Thread
'Spooky' Quantum Movements - by Mystic Wanderer - 08-03-2020, 09:44 PM
RE: 'Spooky' Quantum Movements - by Bally002 - 08-03-2020, 10:15 PM
RE: 'Spooky' Quantum Movements - by Bally002 - 08-03-2020, 11:28 PM
RE: 'Spooky' Quantum Movements - by xuenchen - 08-04-2020, 01:57 AM
RE: 'Spooky' Quantum Movements - by guohua - 08-04-2020, 02:24 AM
RE: 'Spooky' Quantum Movements - by Bally002 - 08-04-2020, 03:07 AM
RE: 'Spooky' Quantum Movements - by guohua - 08-04-2020, 04:03 AM
RE: 'Spooky' Quantum Movements - by Bally002 - 08-04-2020, 04:51 AM
RE: 'Spooky' Quantum Movements - by Bally002 - 08-04-2020, 04:17 PM
RE: 'Spooky' Quantum Movements - by VioletDove - 08-04-2020, 04:39 AM
RE: 'Spooky' Quantum Movements - by guohua - 08-04-2020, 05:39 AM