Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Epstein Bombshell Revelations in Release of Documents
(08-02-2020, 02:28 PM)Wallfire Wrote: There is something that feels wrong about this whole thing, its almost as if attention is been turned away from something
far more important for TPTB. Something we are not to see

I have that feeling too.

This Epstein/Maxwell situation is merely a display to alleviate the public's concerns of this horrible act.

The need to have sex with children is -in my opinion as a sentient being, falls under the well-used title of evil.
No natural benefit is gained from such an act and is merely a mental corruption of a biological demand of
acquiring sexually-adequate females for breeding purposes.

I think I don't need to belabour the point of explaining uselessness of mature males having sex with other males,
young or old. It serves nothing constructive in the animal kingdom and in a highly-moralistic society, we save
ourselves with the debate of consent.

Over the centuries, we've dressed-up this pantomime and encouraged our young to look provocative and originally,
this was done to attract a mate and ensure the production of the next generation.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying coitus should be just a functional act for breeding. Fucking obviously brings
pleasure and somewhere in the emotions of this act, the feelings of aggressive dominance is where I believe these
degenerate monsters went astray.

It's the power to use, the confidence of age and size and the social-beliefs that wealth indicates such power that
allows these people to conduct their repellent behaviour.

From the unshaven uncle that tells his niece that she'll be taken away from her Mom and Dad if she relates what
he does, to the affluent industrialist who provides an all-expenses-paid trip for immature and sexually-confused
young girls to visit his luxurious island retreat and controls the media to keep quiet about it... the song remains
the same.

It's evil on so many levels.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Epstein Bombshell Revelations in Release of Documents - by BIAD - 08-03-2020, 09:22 AM