Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Epstein Bombshell Revelations in Release of Documents
(08-02-2020, 02:42 PM)Snarl Wrote: Unless The People rise up ... nothing is going to happen.  I don't give a crap who's in charge, this is a crime being perpetrated on the lower residents of the two-tiered Just-Us system.

It pisses me off so bad I have to stand up and walk away from the keyboard.  I think if I look for one second too long, I'm the guy who's going to 'cook it all off'.

These people need to be dragged in front of an audience ... an audience of those who are guilty ... and there ... be whipped until they start naming the names of their co-conspirators.  _That_ is what we need for due process when they transcend to the upper tier of the Just-Us system.

Steps away ...

I think protecting children who are being sexually abused is one thing everyone can get behind, be it right or left.
I don't see the public allowing these imps to walk away free, even if we have to unite to hold a public hanging.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Epstein Bombshell Revelations in Release of Documents - by Mystic Wanderer - 08-02-2020, 04:33 PM