Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rogue Cup Challenge Vol 8. DuckforcoveR vs IAMTAT
As for claim#2......

Also ABSOLUTELY true! The bar was called Mustangs, it is a higher end sports bar in Manhattan. I thought Arod was a dick lol! Only because he didn't buy the bar drinks. 

May have been smart on his part because I distinctly remember ordering 4 shots and handing the bartender 40 dollars and IT WASN'T ENOUGH! They were 11 bucks a pop. Meanwhile Arod was in his private room with some girls. I have a picture of him somewhere, though, its grainy and taken through the glass. 

Sorry @iamtat I dont know why I didn't include the short banter, it is pretty funny even if a little embarrassing on my part.

@sol nailed it! Everything about claim 3 is true EXCEPT I've NEVER been to his house. Him and his wife are regular customers. His favorite thing to order is the rosemary chicken with garlic mashed potatoes that's why I said that was the first dinner and my wife is the reason I knew he doesn't like seafood. She really helped me out with this one. Guess I have to share my points with her.

tinybiggrin

So there you have it. What does this all mean? I have no clue

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rogue Cup Challenge Vol 8. DuckforcoveR vs IAMTAT - by FauxMulder - 07-18-2020, 11:31 PM