Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rogue Cup Challenge Vol 8. DuckforcoveR vs IAMTAT
(07-17-2020, 06:41 PM)FauxMulder Wrote: Welcome to Vol 8 of the rogue cup challenges. I will be the narrator, @DuckforcoveR is player 1, and @iamtat will be player 2. 

Two truths one lie. 

Claim #1: On deployment while in the US Navy, a nuclear submarine recieved a red cross message for one of their sailors. The ship I was on was tasked with meeting up with the sub in the middle of a storm to get that sailor off and flown home. I flew with him on the helicopter to Panama where he got on an airplane to go home. 

Claim #2: A good friend of mine took me to New York City, where he was from. I was 19 at the time and used his drivers license to get into bars. I drunkenly stumbled towards the bathroom door and as it opened I nearly stepped right into none other than Alex Rodriguez. 

Claim #3: Mel Kiper, the NFL draft guy, lives a few miles from my house. Him and his wife are regular customers at my wife's restaurant. Over the years they've become friends with her and we have been to their house for dinner a few times. 

Ok, hope y'all are ready! DuckforcoveR is up first.

Looks like some great claims.
Can't wait to get started.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rogue Cup Challenge Vol 8. DuckforcoveR vs IAMTAT - by IAMTAT - 07-17-2020, 08:10 PM