Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ROGUE CUP CHALLENGE #7
(07-15-2020, 04:00 PM)beez Wrote: Everyone should know, TAT is about 185 years old.

Older.
I ALSO own The Holy Grail...but THAT'S for another game.

[Image: giphy.gif]

(07-15-2020, 03:31 PM)Sol Wrote: Also going with #2 as the lie. Tina Louise was born in 1934. Dating her in 2006-2007, she would have been 72 - 73...

I mean, anything's possible... but...not buying it. No offense lol, I could be wrong, I almost always am...  tinybighuh

@"IAMTAT" , perhaps wait later in the day for the reveal so that other members may come in and have a guess?

I will change the announcement..

That was ONE crazy game !!!!! Love it !!!!

I'll check in later with the big reveal.

WHERE WE STAND:
Faux has #3
Beez takes #2

(07-15-2020, 05:05 PM)IAMTAT Wrote: I'll check in later with the big reveal.

WHERE WE STAND:
Faux has #3
Beez takes #2

[Image: giphy-1.gif]
I'm wondering...

Did Gene Simmons just give IAMTAT a clean sweep?

[Image: 8xJohoT.gif]

This game clearly gets me to think too much...

mediumexhausted
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
I'm still chuckling over, "beez takes #2".

I often do.  I have a fibre rich diet.
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
Are we ready for the REVEAL?

(07-15-2020, 08:45 PM)IAMTAT Wrote: Are we ready for the REVEAL?

minusculeclap minusculeclap minusculeclap minusculeclap minusculeclap minusculeclap minusculeclap minusculeclap minusculeclap

Awesome, Sir!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Does anyone want to change their mind first?

(07-15-2020, 08:45 PM)IAMTAT Wrote: Are we ready for the REVEAL?

minusculebeercheers
Very well...
CLAIM #1.........................................................................................................................TRUE!

(07-15-2020, 08:54 PM)IAMTAT Wrote: Very well...
CLAIM #1.........................................................................................................................TRUE!

Oh good! Beez or Faux are going to win this! No need to go to the three months number picking thingie!!!! tinylaughing
............The dinner with Gene was a memory I'll always value.
I've never really been a KISS fan, one way or the other, but I can't remember talking with such a sharp and intelligent mind.
Even without the hair...the man was impressive.
We talked of 'branding'...and how he deliberately chose the look of the band...and how it was a purely calculated business move on his part.

Going to the gallery when I returned...and seeing the KISS garden gnome...was just an unusual coincidence.
So I felt he should have it.

Gotta run out for a bit.
Back soon.
Sorry.

(07-15-2020, 09:03 PM)IAMTAT Wrote: Gotta run out for a bit.
Back soon.
Sorry.

Ha! This is BS!

tinylaughing
(07-15-2020, 08:50 PM)IAMTAT Wrote: Does anyone want to change their mind first?

If it's not too-much trouble, I would like to exchange BIAD's mind for a small box of soft fruit.
I like peaches and I can use the box for putting things in.

tinyfunny
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
CLAIM #2......................................................................................................................TRUE.

I LOVE meeting and spending time with interesting and intelligent people.
Tina and I went out to dinner a handful of times when I would be in NYC or, once, when we were both in LA.

As mentioned...our ages were quite different,...BUT...she was 'Ginger Grant'...and, more importantly, she was a very spiritual, fascinating and lovely woman.
She absolutely detested talking about 'Gilligan's Island'...so we didn't...and she was very afraid of the PRESS stalking her.
All together, I enjoyed getting to know her.

While we enjoyed our dates together...romance really wasn't what they were all about. 

We stopped seeing each other as I started to become more involved in another serious relationship closer to home.

THIS means...#3 is the LIE.
CONGRATULATIONS FAUX!

(07-15-2020, 10:16 PM)IAMTAT Wrote: CLAIM #2......................................................................................................................TRUE.

I LOVE meeting and spending time with interesting and intelligent people.
Tina and I went out to dinner a handful of times when I would be in NYC or, once, when we were both in LA.

As mentioned...our ages were quite different,...BUT...she was 'Ginger Grant'...and, more importantly, she was a very spiritual, fascinating and lovely woman.
She absolutely detested talking about 'Gilligan's Island'...so we didn't...and she was very afraid of the PRESS stalking her.
All together, I enjoyed getting to know her.

While we enjoyed our dates together...romance really wasn't what they were all about. 

We stopped seeing each other as I started to become more involved in another serious relationship closer to home.

THIS means...#3 is the LIE.
CONGRATULATIONS FAUX!
IDK...still seems more believable that you sat on the same throne where Einstein plopped his sweaty, hairy ass.
Wooooo! Glad I went with my gut. There was something stinky about that claim.

Nice job to all. 

Now, where is that prize money?
...and as for #3, EINSTEIN'S TOILET...

As I said, the previous owner's sister told me the history of the house.
She DID tell me that her sister's husband had been a University professor...AND that he knew and worked with Einstein. But, to my knowledge, Al never stayed in the house, let alone pinched a loaf in my old toilet.

(07-15-2020, 10:24 PM)IAMTAT Wrote: ...and as for #3, EINSTEIN'S TOILET...

As I said, the previous owner's sister told me the history of the house.
She DID tell me that her sister's husband had been a University professor...AND that he knew and worked with Einstein. But, to my knowledge, Al never stayed in the house, let alone pinched a loaf in my old toilet.

Is the house really 1901 and with old as dirt toilets tinylaughing