Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
People Are Going To Be Shocked When They Learn...
(07-13-2020, 05:17 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote: From the start of this pandemic, I've felt something was really off about it. 

Then they come out and say they somehow traced the origin back to a fucking pangolin? How is that even possible?  Then we find out, oh gee, there's a lab in Wuhan that studies coronaviruses, and they've been warned in the past about safety violations.  Hmmm.

The virus might be something legitimately bad and cause for concern, but the response to it has been, in my opinion, ridiculous.    Add to it the fact that they're labeling all deaths covid deaths just because the person tested positive, but had 5 other things causing them to be on the way out anyway.

Yeah, people died, and I feel horrible for their families.  But to tank the economy over it? Ludicrous.

The Deep State actors have many arms they use to control the masses. This was all planned to take down Trump. They don't care that people died, they only needed to wreck the great economy he was building up. They saw other countries were following his example, and that would cause them to lose control.

We MUST get him elected for a second term because they already said they wouldn't survive a second term of Trump as POTUS. That's why we see all this chaos in the world now. They are throwing EVERYTHING in their playbook at us and other countries too.

This is our last stand to keep our freedom. We must stand strong, expose the evil one world order tactics, and put them in front of a firing squad after a quick trial.

Messages In This Thread
RE: People Are Going To Be Shocked When They Learn... - by Mystic Wanderer - 07-13-2020, 06:11 PM