Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK Not joining the Eu's Covid 19 vaccine scheme
(07-12-2020, 02:35 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote:
(07-12-2020, 09:24 AM)TheDoctor46 Wrote: https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-health...KKBN24B2EL...Never been a fan of the European Union. This part to me seems like stupidity quote....Under the EU plan, the bloc wants to buy or commit to buy promising vaccines before they are ready, taking the risk of potential clinical failures. In exchange, it would get priority access to the shots.

So basically if the shots don't work or are deadly...The EU will still buy them and put them in you're families arm!!!  Great work guy's!!!!

Or are we as bad?

Britain has already struck a deal to secure 100 million doses of an experimental vaccine that has been developed by the University of Oxford and licensed to British drugmaker AstraZeneca.

This is one reason i wont be taking any vaccines (Maybe it's the conspiracy theorist in me though lol minusculebiggrin)

Good luck to any government asshat that tries to get me to take the vaccine when it comes out! I didn't start getting flu shot until I was in my 40s and just had my first pneumonia shot in February of this year. I want to see what the effects are 10-20 years down the road before I even think about taking it and may not even take it then. 

Personally I think people who are willing to put forth their arms as guinea pigs have lost their minds! They're going to have to fight me!

That would be one mean fight by the looks of it. Same here. They would have to kidnap me and force me to take any vaccine  minusculebonker

Messages In This Thread
RE: UK Not joining the Eu's Covid 19 vaccine scheme - by TheDoctor46 - 07-12-2020, 07:40 PM