Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
So how are they going to kill Maxwell ?
(07-08-2020, 11:03 AM)727Sky Wrote: You get the picture now ? If Maxwell gets sick, or they say she was sick, one special shot or drip bag could finish her off and one of the very special hired medical examiners list cause of death COVID-19.. Ta Da. ! 

Too much speculation on my part ?? Maybe. But let us wait and see if... I for one hope she lives long enough to bring the whole bunch of Pedos to justice.

Somebody's obviously trying to wrap-up the Epstein saga.  It's not going away on its own.  And, every time it comes up, all the other skeletons in the closet start rattling around.  Remember all those nasty priests?  Remember the pizza thing?  Remember the Boy Scout leaders?  Remember hearing about anyone going to prison?  Neither do I.
---------
What the Hell was Maxwell doing in the States to begin with?

It could have been lazy reporting, but she's found on a 150+ acre property, in a mansion, in the New England area ... and she bought it for the mere sum of a million bucks?
---------
I think she's met with Epstein and she knows she'll never face justice herself.  Probably too old to enjoy what it was she spent her prime years doing ... and is about to walk off hand-in-hand into a golden sunset where everything she wants has already been prepared for her and the rest of the elites.

Just, whatever happens, stop bringing more focus on those who are better than us!  Damnit!!
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!

Messages In This Thread
RE: So how are they going to kill Maxwell ? - by Wallfire - 07-08-2020, 11:12 AM
RE: So how are they going to kill Maxwell ? - by Snarl - 07-08-2020, 11:40 AM