Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What is really behind this COVID move?
(06-25-2020, 10:25 AM)Wallfire Wrote: Everything said here I more or less agree with, the virus was man made and released to study how virus spreads and how to control the people.
I would like to add my little bit to this story but under "what if"
What if this virus was a targeted virus, designed to attack a set group but with designed over spill to other groups. We have all the reaction and fear of every one and people running for a vaccine. Now the people who invent the vaccine are not the people who make the vaccine, so during the mass production of the vaccine X is added, say to help it shelf life. But what X does is protect better the group you wish to protect with the next virus and weaken the group you wish to target. New virus new vaccine more accuracy more  targeted, and over time you can control the sort of world population you want without all the fuss of people shouting about it.
In time they will release a virus that will kill if a vaccine is not taken. So change the X in the vaccine and you can kill or control the people of the world. What group lives what group dies, what group can have children what group cant, what group has a high IQ what group a low IQ.
There is nothing you can do about it, dont take the vaccine and the virus kills you, take the vaccine and you are controlled.
Could humans be so cruel, well the person who started chemical warfare in WW1 won the Noble peace prize.
I dont know about other people but this made my ass hairs stand up. Some times I wish I did not think so deeply
 The biggest problem I have with this whole virus vaccine thing is the lack of commonsense that is being utilized.

First, why was it necessary to shut down the world for a virus they admit they don't known a darn thing about, but what they do know, tells them that even if 100% of the people get it, 98% will survive it?

2. The virus is supposed to be novel, meaning they have never seen it before, yet they call it COVID-19, why not a novel name for a novel virus?

3. Vaccines have to have a recognized virus to manipulate, and it takes a long time to formulate, even after the production of a vaccine on a known and familiar virus, the efficacy rate is not 100%. So why would you dare risk fast tracking a vaccine for a virus that you admit you know very little about. 

4. Why would a government use people as guinea pigs to test a vaccine for a virus, when doing nothing, has better odds of survival than taking an unknown solution, concoted for an unknown virus, with an unknown cure.

Now my truly number one question is, who in their right mind would willing allow someone to put that unknown solution, thrown together at "warp speed", into their body or the body of a loved one?

This my dear friends will be the supreme test. Anyone lining up to take this vaccine will be the ones that they have won. The ones that have fully entered the Borg matrix. The ones that will seal our fate. 

When it becomes mandatory to take the vaccines, it is over. They won the beta testing with the face masks. They proved they could get 75% compliance for something that makes no damn sense, has no true proof of efficacy, and people can be used to self police the noncompliant.

I am not saying it is "the" end times. I am saying that the time for sitting on the fence is about to come to an end.

The time to sh*t or get off the pot is right around the corner.

......Oh! On another note. Just how much is our dollar really worth? Just what is backing that dollar? Can you run a financial system on debt? If you can, then we have nothing to worry about, because we have more than enough of that.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
What is really behind this COVID move? - by Sol - 06-24-2020, 03:13 AM
RE: What is really behind this COVID move? - by drussell41 - 06-24-2020, 11:54 AM
RE: What is really behind this COVID move? - by Wallfire - 06-25-2020, 10:25 AM
RE: What is really behind this COVID move? - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-25-2020, 01:15 PM
RE: What is really behind this COVID move? - by Wallfire - 06-25-2020, 11:24 AM
RE: What is really behind this COVID move? - by Wallfire - 06-25-2020, 02:25 PM
RE: What is really behind this COVID move? - by Wallfire - 06-25-2020, 04:38 PM
RE: What is really behind this COVID move? - by Wallfire - 06-25-2020, 05:17 PM
RE: What is really behind this COVID move? - by Wallfire - 06-25-2020, 05:52 PM