Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What is really behind this COVID move?
This COVID thing really bugs me too. I have a serious problem when it comes to things that I can't make sense out of, and this one is sitting right at the top. Nothing about this virus thing makes sense.

For me the doubt started when this thing first went big, around mid March. It was at the same time that they announced the price of oil had dropped to less than one cent per barrel. I know that we aren't on the gold standard anymore, so my first question was, how does that single fact impact the standard we are under, what ever that new standard is. Of course that was never discussed because it got caught up in the Covid blitz.

Then we got hit with the great shut down. Millions of people out of work with no promises of a return to their old jobs. The wheels got turning and suddenly I remember that around the same time last year, we had a good portion of the breadbasket flooded, and it was reported that five years of stored grains was also lost. My old tin foil hat started sparking.

The moment they started with the constant droning of the buzz words "contact tracing" and "the new normal", I knew that whatever was in the works, it had little to do with a virus of any name.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
What is really behind this COVID move? - by Sol - 06-24-2020, 03:13 AM
RE: What is really behind this COVID move? - by drussell41 - 06-24-2020, 11:54 AM
RE: What is really behind this COVID move? - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-24-2020, 05:41 PM
RE: What is really behind this COVID move? - by Wallfire - 06-25-2020, 10:25 AM
RE: What is really behind this COVID move? - by Wallfire - 06-25-2020, 11:24 AM
RE: What is really behind this COVID move? - by Wallfire - 06-25-2020, 02:25 PM
RE: What is really behind this COVID move? - by Wallfire - 06-25-2020, 04:38 PM
RE: What is really behind this COVID move? - by Wallfire - 06-25-2020, 05:17 PM
RE: What is really behind this COVID move? - by Wallfire - 06-25-2020, 05:52 PM