Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If half true this is gonna be a BIGGIE !
(01-27-2020, 08:06 PM)guohua Wrote: Hi Everyone.

I also don't know of any Herb or Traditional Treatment for this Virus, it appears to be Man Made.

If Man-Made like I and other Herbalist suspect it is, No Government will admit it.

From what I've read, and the patent on this virus from back in 2015, it does appear to be man-made. Some think it "accidentally" leaked out of the lab where they were working with it in China. Something about Canada being involved too.
At this point all people can do is arm their immune systems to be able to fight it off if you come in contact with it. That's why I posted the video above.

I did see a video and article about one person that was cured with some vaccine that they've found to work. It was in China. You don't see that being circulated in the MSM because panic sells papers and gets clicks on videos. I don't know if I posted it here; think I did somewhere.  Can't seem to find it now on the internet.

Everyone, just get prepared. Stock up on food, water, hygiene items, and get your immune system built up in case your town goes on lock down. Food will leave the stores quickly if that happens. You don't want to starve to death!

Messages In This Thread
RE: If half true this is gonna be a BIGGIE ! - by Wallfire - 01-26-2020, 11:02 AM
RE: If half true this is gonna be a BIGGIE ! - by Mystic Wanderer - 01-28-2020, 05:25 PM
RE: If half true this is gonna be a BIGGIE ! - by Wallfire - 01-31-2020, 03:09 PM
RE: If half true this is gonna be a BIGGIE ! - by Wallfire - 02-04-2020, 11:58 AM