Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Unwinding Time Travel Using Primordial QiGong, Herbal Alchemy And The Mandella Effect
(06-29-2016, 03:16 PM)BIAD Wrote: ...I think Boy In A Dress may have got a little bit carried away there, Minstrel!
His writings can become very theatrical and flowery!

BIAD's theatrics are always welcome around here ----- as long as I don't have to watch too closely.

Nevertheless...
Time travelling through Dreamscapes
I wonder if that is, in fact, the case.
When my youngest son was very young, he would tell of these elaborately schemed dreams.  He remembered them so vividly.  I could ask him any day if he remembered his dream...and every time he would recount them with detail.  I am lucky to splice two segments of a dream together with any continuity.

On the other hand - speaking of 'outside time' (or, were we?)...I have told of a dream I had on the morning of Labor Day (USA) in 2006, where I awoke from said dream with a start - as said dream 'shook' me, though I had no real involvement with the characters in the dream.
I was witnessing chaos and a general stir of panic at the studios of Animal Planet because one of their stars had died.
I thought that it was Jeff Corbin...but...after startling myself awake, I got up, smoked a cig', made coffee...and turned the television on, and the first thing said was "Steve Irwin, The Crocodile Hunter is dead."
So - some part of me, during sleep, crossed waves with something else, somewhere else- and, before I could hear or read of it in this world, I witnessed (and was shaken by) it in a dream (perhaps, like your mother's).

I don't remember dreams often (or, well), but when they make such impacts that I do remember, they usually go into a journal...
I had another dream that same year that came to pass a year later... So, I must wonder if you aren't correct about Time-Travel through Dreamscapes...(though, I don't know if you said so much about the future)...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unwinding Time Travel Using Primordial QiGong, Herbal Alchemy And The Mandella Effect - by Minstrel - 06-30-2016, 01:10 AM