Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Unwinding Time Travel Using Primordial QiGong, Herbal Alchemy And The Mandella Effect
The arrest of Chinese Citizens Practising Falun Gong was mainly because the Central Committee seen the practise as a Religion and the founder Li Hongzhi was being praised and worship in a way that made them nervous.
The citizens that were openly practicing Falun Gong in public had been warned not to months before the arrest.

I read the Wiki link and I have to say, the vast majority were Fined and Released and they knew that they would be watched and their daily Lives Monitor for a period of time.
The ones that were actually detained or imprisoned were the actual spiritual Leaders that organized and continued to ignore orders to stop and disburse.

Now the Practise of Organs removal in China was common.
Something Westerns don't understand, up until 2000 or so, no one in China could afford Health Insurance, NO, Healthcare in China Was Not Free!
Doctors expected to be paid the price they requested and No, there was no Set Price By A Medical Board or The Hospital For Your Treatment or Surgery.
Many a Man, Woman, Child and Baby has Died in the Hospital Waiting Area because they couldn't Afford The Coast For Their Treatment.

If you could come up with the money for your Surgery, you must have family members there to care for you, No the coast did not include your Sheets being clean, you being bathed or clean and your family needed to bring you food to eat, No you didn't have the option of choosing your meals each day from a menu and there's no Patient Cafeteria.
They only supplied you with the absolute need for survival, IV's and Pain meds.

So, for the coast of the surgery or extended treatment for a Child or Baby or a Loved One, a Healthy Family Member would sell one of their Organs to the Doctor or Hospital.

This is another reason why, Herbal Medicines and Ancient Medical Practices are still used in China today, That includes Working Out In The City Parks and practicing Falun Gong.
Just don't make the practice of Falun Gong Your Religion and have Posters and Rallies and Chant His Name and you'll be OK.

I just had to explain this in your Thread OL, because Wiki is good put it's wrote by people who sometimes distort the facts for their own agenda.
Hope you aren't upset with me.
Sorry I know Nothing Of Time Travel in China! tinywondering
guohua
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unwinding Time Travel Using Primordial QiGong, Herbal Alchemy And The Mandella Effect - by guohua - 06-27-2016, 12:55 AM