Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Strangeness in the Hill Country
(12-26-2019, 05:03 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
Quote: There was no one, and no thing, there.

Are you sure?  We do have that "secret" technology now that "they" use to make themselves invisible. They also have their space ships that can look down on your location and see the words you are reading from a book. I'm sure you've seen the threads discussing this here on RN, right?

Yup, I'm sure. I know what to look for when that sort of thing is in use, and have only been fooled once... that I know of, anyhow. So I'm pretty sure.

Quote:Maybe they see that you are somewhat of a leader in your area with this anti-gun grabbing fiasco that's about to go down there.
Maybe they are set up there now in the woods watching you from behind the trees to see what you are up to?

Not to make you nervous, but this could be a real possibility.  Question is, are they the good guys, or the bad guys?

That would be a mistake, but it's their mistake to make if they would like to go that route. They may - everyone always thinks he's better than the next guy, but only one of them is ever right, and you never know which it is until the smoke clears. Men hiding in the woods and watching me are automatically assumed to be "bad guys" - good guys would just come to the door in broad daylight and ask me. I'm not much of a "leader", and have already turned down that slot in favor of being more of an "advisor".

Quote:I have to wonder if our "helpers" up there (the SSP Alliance) aren't scoping things out and keeping a check to not allow things to go too far. Maybe looking for the best places to "set up camp" and help in the upcoming battle.

We have the tech; we've had it for decades. If we are going to win this battle against the evil Cabal, I have to think they are up there to help stop any advancement of the black hats gaining control.

Maybe I'm too optimistic, but that's just how I choose to be.

That's not anything I can count on in this ruckus. Folks "up there" do me no Earthly good "down here" where the boots are on the ground. Also, there are ways to defeat the "eye in the sky" - if I know that, then "they" do too. I can guarantee that they cannot read words on a page I am reading, unless it's an electronic page.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
Strangeness in the Hill Country - by Ninurta - 12-26-2019, 08:10 AM
RE: Strangeness in the Hill Country - by BIAD - 12-26-2019, 12:51 PM
RE: Strangeness in the Hill Country - by Ninurta - 12-26-2019, 08:24 PM
RE: Strangeness in the Hill Country - by Ninurta - 12-26-2019, 08:42 PM
RE: Strangeness in the Hill Country - by Ninurta - 12-26-2019, 09:26 PM
RE: Strangeness in the Hill Country - by guohua - 12-26-2019, 10:13 PM
RE: Strangeness in the Hill Country - by Ninurta - 12-26-2019, 10:58 PM