Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Strangeness in the Hill Country
(12-26-2019, 12:51 PM)BIAD Wrote: Then there's the confusing explanations from science when it comes to terrain involving hills and mountains.
For most of man's time here on Earth, there's been reports of 'plasma' balls, physical effects and strange audio that
less pragmatic minds tended to put down to legends and meaningful warnings.

Wow. That's a pretty deep post, and offers an explanation I had not thought of. Something similar to the Brown Mountain Lights in NC - also in a mountainous area. The theory goes that there is a piezoelectric effect. Certain crystals, when placed under stress or pressure are known to emit visible electrical charges. Some butane cigarette lighters - the kind that "click" - make use of the effect to produce the spark that lights the flame. These mountains are shot through with crystal veins, like quartz, and we are in a zone veined with fault lines and the occasional earthquake, usually very minor. The house I lived in before this one was subjected to an earthquake with an epicenter directly below it one day while I was sitting at my computer. It's fairly common, but usually unnoticeable

The facts add up to make that a plausible explanation for most of the reports in that post. In my case, there was the troubling "kerthump" noises which could have been a fault line slipping a bit... then I got up to investigate, and witnessed the "spark" fly across the sky. The dimming of the ambient light could have been caused by another "spark" out of my field of vision, but bright enough to affect the illumination.

Yup, it wraps it up nicely!

It could also explain the woman's sighting of the strange light that disappeared behind my house. She didn't report any noises, but she may have thought them irrelevant, or may not have noticed them at all - I'm a little sensitive to odd noises, more sensitive than most. Long story - can't be told in a single sitting.

It could also explain the red kidney-shaped phenomena.However, it would have to be stretched a bit and possible embellished somewhat to cover the other two reports I mentioned where actual structures appearing to be machinery of some sort were seen.

Quote:I've mentioned the decades-old Dragon Project before, an investigation into the many accounts of odd phenomena
around certain terrain where earlier societies constructed designs to 'mark' the land as somehow special.
I wonder if this could be relevant?

It could - I'll read up on it. I've seen other unusual things around here, and the odd electrical field could affect the human brain - it's mostly nerves running on tiny electrical currents, y'know?

Quote:As certain aspects in the fields of Quantum Physics are slowly showing us, witnessing an action has paramount input
to that action and exceedingly changes the results of the outcome.

Some suggest that random events occur with the distinct reason to change only when witnessed, almost as if human
observance or physical interaction the most important component of the process.

It's even been put forward that such activity cannot even begin wthout the probability that monitoring from a living-being
is available for the computative script to play out.

So was it something you saw or was it only seen because you were there to implement its execution?
We don't know enough yet.

Yup, I recall that from my study of physics at the university. It's a dim recollection, but as I recall charged particles were shot at a plate with two holes in it, and seemed to make conscious decisions regarding which hole to go through... decisions which may have been affected in some way by the observer's thoughts.

There's food for thought there...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
Strangeness in the Hill Country - by Ninurta - 12-26-2019, 08:10 AM
RE: Strangeness in the Hill Country - by BIAD - 12-26-2019, 12:51 PM
RE: Strangeness in the Hill Country - by Ninurta - 12-26-2019, 08:24 PM
RE: Strangeness in the Hill Country - by Ninurta - 12-26-2019, 08:42 PM
RE: Strangeness in the Hill Country - by Ninurta - 12-26-2019, 09:26 PM
RE: Strangeness in the Hill Country - by guohua - 12-26-2019, 10:13 PM
RE: Strangeness in the Hill Country - by Ninurta - 12-26-2019, 10:58 PM